OT: Just in. Michael Jackson dead at age 50

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Freya/Passion

Yeah I saw that.. so sad. So we all wearing Black for a week right?

M

morgawr68

theres always got to be someone like that that responds negative at a time of someones death. just shows maturity lvl.
this man was the best of the best of entertainers. no one will ever come close to replacing him in this world.

H

harrypotted III

theres always got to be someone like that that responds negative at a time of someones death. just shows maturity lvl.
this man was the best of the best of entertainers. no one will ever come close to replacing him in this world.
You have your opinion I'll have mine.

I

Invertigo

That's the problem with society, just because he made some decent music back in the day(does anyone really listen to it anymore anyways?), it's ok that he touched on little kids. If it were someone not famous these same people would be screamin for the death penalty, or petitioning for their eviction from their neighborhood, but no let's mourn the loss of a famous child molestor(sp) on this sad day he was sent straight to hell. On a side note, one last mission and I should be stateside in 18days.

Z

Zhao_Yun

Well to honest i bet there millions billions people are up watching his video right probly ur wack self to just keep ur negativity to ur self.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 1, 2000
Felucca
You're kindly invited to our UHallOT and OT-NHB forums for further discussions of the subject. The more hardcore aspects should stay on OT-NHB... seriously.