• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - ITS SNOWING

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

I am as excited as BIG KEV, Because it's SNOWING in Edinburgh....

Happy Christmas and New Year...... Its Santa...Santa coming arrrrrrrrRRRRR....

I

imported_JediSith

Geez you are jelious, since you became unemployed like Morri... you have tried to bring me down.... But it sucks to be you.....

I'm in edinburgh and your looking for a job out of politics.....

S

SexyJo

Well I'm glade its snowing where you are just wish it was here.....
We have been reaching 40+

D

Dain69

Upper mid north coast hasn't had more then 2 days of sun for nearly 2 months now, rain rain rain, atleast its not hot. A friend recorded 44 on xmas in perth in the shade though.

T

Tasar

Hey Jedi when were you in Edinburgh???? I'm living here now and yes i know it snowed i was so excited i had a few snowball fights and made a snow angel

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Jedi when were you in Edinburgh???? I'm living here now and yes i know it snowed i was so excited i had a few snowball fights and made a snow angel

[/ QUOTE ]

Snow/Rain/Cold &gt; Heat x100.

T

Tasar

All i can say is that i'm not missing the heat of Australia give me the cold of Edinburgh any day.

G

What heat? i live in usually 40 degree summer area and i was wearing trackies n long sleeves the other day

I

imported_JediSith

Yes i was in edinburgh from the 21st of Dec-10 of Jan. I was staying at the globetrotters Inn. Had a great time.. currently in Cardiff now, but i leave for London tomorrow... But i may be back in edinburgh in 09ish

G

your the idiot you come on here spouting about everyone else when the fact is your here too.......shouldn't you have better things to do? or are you really that lonely and misserable you have to hide behind your keyboard and be a snide little pimple to everyone.

I

imported_JediSith

I only pop on for 5 mins when i check my messages on hotmail.... and 5 mins isn't a long time per day... and you are just jealious that i have seen all these great places :p