• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - Is This Real Life?

K

Katlene

The remix was poxy but the proper one was hilarious poor kid.
dont remember the laughin gas being THAT good when i was having the kids

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That isnt the result of nitros oxide (sp). Thats the result of a 'semi general anashtetic'. Nitros (laughing gas) is an instant on, instant off affect. Having a semi anashtetic isnt as dangerous as a general, but leaves you like that for 5 mins to an hour depending on your strength.

My partner had all his wisdom teeth out in one go last month and thats exactly what he was like. Wish i got it on video, however i would never put it on the internet to make fun of it. I think thats sickaning. Surely there should be a ban on this sort of thing?

K

Katlene

actually if you have a look youll see theres more videos of the kid and he probably nags his parents to put him on. Kids love being the center of attention.
If you had kids you'd know how persistant they can be and seeing themselves up on the computer is probably very exciting.
I know my girl gets a hoot at seeing herself on cam calls to her nanny & poppy & on home movies.
If this parent had said, you do realise that the whole world could see this, probably added fuel to the fire.

K

Katlene

Kids know whats going on more then anyone gives them credit for.
Since last october thats been confirmed for me tenfold.

F

Fink

I dont want to seem the total negative person here, but i mean, can you honestly tell me that the kid realy understands what is actualy happening? He's what, all of 8 or 10 years old? Maybe less?

I do however, find this amusing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3d...lolcats.com/video/19/&feature=player_embedded
I think the kid would be more aware of what was happening to him than that cat would, surely? The kid knows the drugs are so he doesn't feel the pain from the operation and is okay with that, but that cat's just confused and scared. I'm surprised an rspca volunteer would find a distressed animal funny.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure all those young kids out there that have been abused by there parents when they're young by family, fathers, mothers etc, im sure those kids realy know whats going on too...

K

Katlene

[blanket post]
oh for petes sake just build a bridge!
If you dont like something shut it!
[/blanket post]

OP was something that is humerous to some if you dont find it so then let it go.
dont dig holes deeper then what you can climb.

F

Fink

Im sure all those young kids out there that have been abused by there parents when they're young by family, fathers, mothers etc, im sure those kids realy know whats going on too...
What has that got to do with.. anything? :confused: Are you saying the boy is abused now?

This thread was intended as a bit of levity, I thought the forum could do with a bit of comic relief after all the dreadfulness of the victorian fires. If you really take that much issue with it either don't read it or report it if you feel it's against ROC.

Sheesh. :coco:

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

i heard this on the radio the other day...poor kid HEHEHE