• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-OT- I GOT A JOB!!!

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

And honestly it sucks from being unemployed for 7 month to jumping into a 12 hour shift job where you're on your feet all day. Going to take me a while to get use to it lol.

My schedule is kinda weird...like I worked last night from 7pm to 7am and I do it again tonight from 7pm to 7am then I'm off sat/sun/mon, work tues/wed, off Thur/Fri, work sat/sun/mon, off tues/wed, work thur/fri, off sat/sun/mon and so on and so forth.

We'll see how this works out...I know right now my body is saying "DON'T GO BACK DON'T GO BACK"...but then I look in my wallet *moths* and it says..."Don't be idiotic".

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pimpin isn't easy is it? :D Congrats! Now go to bed youngin and get some rest because your a workin man! :thumbsup:

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CONGRATS on the new job !!!!!!!!! : MAN im just so thankful im able to play ultima at work on my lap top I love my job.

A

Annienox

Yes Congrats are in order. There are so many of our UO friends and family that have lost jobs. In the begining its great for us, since they can be on with us more but eventually the extras have to go in the household budget and this game is one of the first things to go. Im very happy for you Tov!

N

NewThunder

I can feel your pain, when I worked for Sci Games I worked 5pm till 5am, we worked 7 days on and then had 7 days off. working 12 hour shifts you lose all track of time, I was blessed that I became good friends with the other two guys on the shift.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What corner ya gonna be working on? 12 hours shifts is gonna be rough on ya

S

Shiloh

wtg tov! Im hoping I find something soon cause Im going batty sitting at home all day.. I lost my job almost 3 months ago and Im going insane

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Yay Tov! I'm so happy you got a job!! We have worried about and prayed so hard for you and family. Congrats!