• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Giving away Warhammer beta code

K

Katlene

Howdy.
I have in my inbox, one Warhammer beta code.
It holds no interest to me, so I am offering it to anyone here that may be interested.
If you are please contact me :)

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open beta is over.
Open Beta just started on the 7th of this month... 7 days ago. I'd be really surprised if it was over.

I'd love to have an open beta key, but aren't the ones you get from pre-order tied to your main account or something? I'm not sure exactly how that works since then "open beta" really is a "closed beta" only for pre-order subscribers. It's almost like false-advertisement, in my opinion and ticks me off they can get away with promoting it as "open beta".

K

Katlene

No, this isnt linked to any account, hubby got it through some site that he uses.
and yes i got a bit lost with their wording for beta aswell.
Codes all yours if you want it boss, for such an apparent popular game no fish are biting for the code

A

Azureal

Placed my preorder, got an open beta key. Went to file planet every day for 4 days after getting that key. If the fileplanet download manager didnt crash, and cause me to re-enter the queue, most times it had waiting periods of 1300 minutes (some 20 odd hours). Add to that 10gig download (plus patching) and it really isnt worth my time.

Its out in what, 4 days?

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you!

*Orvago smiles*

It's worth it to me, it will let me know if buying the game will be worth it.

I refuse to buy an MMO game anymore unless I can try it first for free.

The exception to this will probably be Stargate Worlds, since I'm a huge Stargate Fan.

K

Katlene

no worries at all!!
every week i try my log in for SGW hoping that ive gotten beta lol.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries at all!!
every week i try my log in for SGW hoping that ive gotten beta lol.
*Orvago chuckles madly* I try every 2 days!!!

Unfortunately, Fact is right. The money-gimick, 7-day Open Beta, is over...

*Orvago sighs at WAR*

Guess I'll just be playing LotRO until SGW comes out.

*Orvago grins big*

I

iddqd

warhammer online is a terrible game - another game that EA got their hands on and completely ruined by trying to make it a clone of the current market leader.

hmm... that somehow sounds REALLY familiar, but i cant think where ive seen that before...