• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: a non-UO alchemy game to pass the time while the server is down

F

Fenwick

this game is at the Zone. I dont know how long it has been there, but its pretty fun and quite addicting once you realize how to play.

basically, you are the alchemist trying to make gold by manipulating the various alchemic runes (symbols). The game doesnt say what those symbols are (was hoping for some extra alchemy knowledge, but oh well)

MS Zone Alchemy Game

go ahead, give it a try.

L

Lord Elrick

Very good detective work Fenwick! Aye, it's a fun game. Took a little while to learn to play, hehe. Quite a good game, I'd recommend all alchemists take a look.

Kegs? Ah yes, What would you like? Coors Light???
Umm... Sorry Bud...

S

Sie Ming

I tried it, and here are the results (in my defense, I didn't read the rules):

<font color=green>Sie Ming</font color=green>
alchemist

G

Guildenstern

Relatively simple but insanely addictive /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif - Thanks Fenwick, I got that one bookmarked now! /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/laugh.gif I suck too though /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/crazy.gif lol but it's still fun.

<center>T-minus 36 days and counting..........</center>
<center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif*tick tick tick*Baby U Da BOMB!/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif</center>
<center><font color=blue>EBT (Estimated Bambino Time): Feb 2 2001</font color=blue></center>

L

Lord Elrick

Maybe you should lock this at the top Fenwick. That game kicks some arse.

Umm... Sorry Bud...

L

Lord Elrick

My best is 2170, Senior Apprentice. Let's lock this and see who can get the highest score.

Umm... Sorry Bud...

L

Lord Elrick

This is now my top score post. Hehe. My new best is 6985, Wizard 3rd Class... Missed 2nd class by 15 points *sighs* Can anyone top that?

Umm... Sorry Bud...

S

Sie Ming

No Text

<font color=green>Sie Ming</font color=green>
alchemist