• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Orny on your finger?

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks. Nabbed this ring a while back and I think im going to sell. A friend told me it would be worth quite a bit (500m). Sorry I don't play many mage templates. Is this thing really worth 500m?:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow that is nice! For me though if using an orny the 1 FC is a bit wasted on this ring. Be even more amazing if it had some SDI or DCI maybe.

Best thing to do is just stick it up for auction and let the bids determine the price.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think, one year ago, couple of hundred millions would be possible. Today - not sure. My impression: Mana Inc 1 is not best, could be more. Imagine this Ring with SDI 18 and Max Mana Inc: WOHOOO!

But nevertheless a VERY usable piece I would love to have.

So, 500 Mil - not sure. 100 Mil: Maybe. It always depends on what people are willing to pay!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that is nice! For me though if using an orny the 1 FC is a bit wasted on this ring. Be even more amazing if it had some SDI or DCI maybe.

Best thing to do is just stick it up for auction and let the bids determine the price.
Yep to truly b great its missing a mod. It would need to have atleats 25 enhance potions and possibly DCI imo.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant remember anything at all thats sold on the trade forum for above 400mil in the past couple months
thats one of those that you could find at a vendor or auction for 5-10mil, or find the person and maybe get 75-125.
could be used for a pvm support/healer character, or a good but not perfect pvp suit.
i could see it being used in combination with a 35ep bracelet, alchemy tally, mage mark of travesty, dci on weapon, or a non-med suit with clockwork leggings
point is its one of those heavy mod items thats very good but hard to build around.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not think of PVP. This is a nice PVM-item - but needs 18 SDI! :)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i cant remember anything at all thats sold on the trade forum for above 400mil in the past couple months
thats one of those that you could find at a vendor or auction for 5-10mil, or find the person and maybe get 75-125.
could be used for a pvm support/healer character, or a good but not perfect pvp suit.
i could see it being used in combination with a 35ep bracelet, alchemy tally, mage mark of travesty, dci on weapon, or a non-med suit with clockwork leggings
point is its one of those heavy mod items thats very good but hard to build around.
I sold a bracelet for 4 Billion I think. It may have been 3 Billion I cant remember. Was a coupe months back.
But yah, most of the stuff has come way down. The really good stuff now is the overcapped items. People are still killing clay golems down to muds though and without luck. If their looking for imbueable jewels thats great but if their looking for the big dollar stuff they need to build a MAX LUCK suit thats built specific to unbounds OR Chaos Vortexs.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply. This was really good feedback! I thought 500m was high. I've had this ring on my bard forever. When I built her suit I was only concerned with LMC, LRC and MR with a few plus skill items to beef up med/focus. I plop her on auto follow for the buffs with enough magery to thump the invis macro if I need to break aggro. I just picked up a magery/eval mark of travesty and was thinking of rebuilding her suit to make her a bit more lethal. Possibly replacing the current ring with a crystalline. I have several items like this that seem really nice but are lacking. So i'll probably just hang on to it. It will come in handy for a quick suit rebuild or training new chars.