Orion vs Kyrite 20mil Duel

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Eyes of Origin

Yes, yet another long duel tonight hehe
Already an hour into it and niether one has died, though both have come close.

Round 1 goes to Orion

And I thought the fun stopped here lol, its another Best of 3 *sigh* gonna be a long night, the 1st round lasted almost an hour.
Let Round 2 begin!

Second and Final Round goes to Orion

Great job gentlemen :) Again, it was awesome to watch! On the plus side, the screenshots were better this time lol

S

SUPRsalad

And I quote myself, verbatim:

'...(and) I believe, IMO, Orion is the greatest mage ever'

..amazing fight, both of you. Not that it wasn't totally jaw-dropping to bear witness to such talent, but jesus, the first round went over an hour, and we all bailed/went to bed. Props to morg for stickin it out.

*applesauce*

Awesome that nobody backed out. Also, everyone paid up. 20 mil strait from chad to ky, strait from ky, to orion.

Are we all settled then? Can we finally stop talking about this?

B

Balian of Asgard

Ky, confirm this, is your hand in a cast?

If yes, and you lost and paid, :bowdown:

S

SUPRsalad

He is not in a cast any longer.

'fair and square' was last night's theme.

S

SUPRsalad

Before I peace out to work, let me say this final piece:

To each their own:

To Orion: the greatest pure-mage duelist of all time.

To Kyrite: the most successful pvp'er and god of templates of all time. A true 'god of war'.

To Chad: the smartest player of all time.

a warm round of applesauce for our very respectable contestants.

N

NewYork

Before I peace out to work, let me say this final piece:

To each their own:

To Orion: the greatest pure-mage duelist of all time.

To Kyrite: the most successful pvp'er and god of templates of all time. A true 'god of war'.

To Chad: the smartest player of all time.

a warm round of applesauce for our very respectable contestants.
applesauce?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
kyrite just started dueling again remember that

i want to fight orion not for money but i havent fought him in a while last time he
"BEAT ME" with a magic arrow when i was about just a notch of health left but considering the fact before a magic arrow goes off i can heal 3-4 times it doesnt count as a win as much as he wants to belive it.

So again ill fight him

S

SUPRsalad

kyrite just started dueling again remember that

i want to fight orion not for money but i havent fought him in a while last time he
"BEAT ME" with a magic arrow when i was about just a notch of health left but considering the fact before a magic arrow goes off i can heal 3-4 times it doesnt count as a win as much as he wants to belive it.

So again ill fight him
how did it work out for you?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
shh i shouldnt have dueld him that day, i was doing **** and i barley practice anymore. last time i dueled orion i mean before the last time, was one of the last duels i had for 3-6 weeks i quit dueling after zhuang went on another break.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 29, 2009
shh i shouldnt have dueld him that day, i was doing **** and i barley practice anymore. last time i dueled orion i mean before the last time, was one of the last duels i had for 3-6 weeks i quit dueling after zhuang went on another break.
just admit it set u are not at kyrite nor orion nor any FME level its ok.u can beat decient mages u cant beat good mages an u are unable to even compete with great mages,just admit it we still love u.:thumbup1:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

just admit it set u are not at kyrite nor orion nor any FME level its ok.u can beat decient mages u cant beat good mages an u are unable to even compete with great mages,just admit it we still love u.:thumbup1:
i think other than chad and orion set it off can beat any one pure mage on the server

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2008
ive beaten orion pure mage

BAHAHAHHAA!

...but that was a long time ago.

i used to idolize orion growing up on pacific ^^