• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Noob question

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks as some of you have read I am brand new to the shard having just transfered a character over from Cats...
I am really looking forward to the smaller less hectic shard!

But what is up with these moongates at the luna and Wbb banks?

Are they at all town banks?

How long have you had them and is there a reason.

I would also like to add thank you's for the warm welcome I have recieved.

I would like to expend a special public thank you to Bella...aka Lady Vivian!
She has welcomed me into her castle and allowed me to set up a small corner to suit my needs.
I am very grateful of her support and generousity. I am truly lucky to have such a nice Lady as a friend!

TW

C

Crystal Canyon

We are all lucky to have Lady Vivian on our shard.

The Moongate in the banks were put there for fast access to some events that were being held in Cove, I believe it was. Was a nasty place to be there for a while. :)

Welcome to Origin, TimberWolf.

C

Crystal Canyon

I always behave,,,sometimes I just behave poorly and other times I am well behaved! But I always behave, and I like naughty lists!
LOL...too funny!

Now Alister, sing us a song to welcome TimberWolf to the shard.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I am so overwelmed by the people here that I opened another account just to place a home here!
So once I get a few characters trained up you will definately be seeing me out and about.

I love to help players get a foot hold on a shard so to receive all the offers of help and friendship I have seen, I am very impressed.

For now all I have is a Stealth Leg Mage, but give me a few weeks or a month and I will have a few other useful characters as well.

Looking forward to battling along side of all of you soon!

:)