• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Orcish Insignia Ring - Lake Superior

B

Berbert

Just like the title says! Selling an Orcish Insignia Ring on Lake Superior.

PM me or reply here!

B

Berbert

Well, I just came back and saw it was worth something. So I guess based on older threads ~45-50mil.

D

DVI

I'd like to point out to you some information about the ring

Season [1]
Orcish Insignia Ring (Brown Ring) (30-40)

This ring is from roughly 7-8 years ago, which means there is a good possibility that of the 30-40 originally dropped that at least several have found permanent homes in museums, may have been lost due to banning and other misc incidents or are on closed accounts.

Based on that, the fact that it is an older item and wearable, I would consider starting your buy out price at a higher range. The prices you undoubtedly saw it sell at in older threads are from before the inflation of gold began to severely effect the prices of Rare items. Besides, at the very least if it does not sell at a higher rate you can always reduce it.

B

Berbert

I figured the prices may have gone up since then (I think it was an '08 thread), but I wasn't sure if there was still much interest in it, so thanks for the information, much appreciated!

Any ideas for a good starting point? 60-70mil?

D

DVI

I think that would be a good place to start, as I said you can always gauge interest and adjust the price as you see fit.

B

Berbert

Alright! Thanks again.

Starting at 65mil, PM or reply here if you're interested!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, just gotta say reading this thread made me giggle on how it went. maybe 65 was too low =p