• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opinions?

S

Steveo

I have been doing the vp on a regular basis trying to get some more good cards and playing around with a few districts. I know people have been trying to figure out the logic behind cards and unites. I have noticed in the district of Kooky Grove that is a very giving district with 5 stars.

I done a few vps in nutty summit and nutty river and not once did I get a decent card all 3 star and maybe 1 four it was a toons hit. Now on the SOS shopping nights Last Friday Our group went in and the first card was a LIL Oldman which is a 5 star lure. Little sadie's group went in and it took them four times to get a 5 star and it was a Prof Pete. Last night I got a few of us together and we went in and first card was Stinky Ned, We ran. Next Card was a Prof Pete. Oh and the previous shopping spree we got 2 Flippy's and 1 Moe Zart which was also in Kooky grove and we only had to run Once. So 3 out of 4 attempts was 5 star cards.

I was just wandering if different Districts give you better cards than other ones. I also have heard that Crazy River gives better Unites than other places. Has anyone else noticed this?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Steve,

It might not be that different districts give better cards but that the rotation of the card given is different. I thought about this a bit and here is my idea. Kooky Grove is a very quiet district and very few people run the VP there. So it may just be that the slower rotation of good and bad cards is due to the amount of VP battles. I have also ran quite a few VP's in N BORO, and N Summit, even NWOOD and have rarely recieved a 5 star card.

This is just a theory. Maybe we should get a group together and run different district VP's.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I was just wandering if different Districts give you better cards than other ones. I also have heard that Crazy River gives better Unites than other places. Has anyone else noticed this?
I remembered reading this somewhere around here..... So I got a group of friends together and we ran about 10 back to back CFOs.... We Got nothing but beans and drop.

This past saturday I did 8 CFOs in Crazy Grove and we got 6 TU unites and one gag up all.

So in summary... Crazy River hasnt been very good to me in the unites department...