• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Open Invite To Sleeping Dragon

A

Azazel of LA

On Sat. Night around 8-9 PM EST I will be heading up a group to the Tokuno Champ spawn for some fun , if anyone would like to come let me know and I will tell you where to meet and what to expect. All are welcome.

E

Evilminion

If I'm back from the company picnic by then, you're on! :D

A

Azazel of LA

I find that just about any type of Char. does well at this spawn. I myself prefer to bring my Mana Pit Mage and cast non stop EVs and EQs. With just 3 Mages the other night we managed to get to the 3rd lvl of the spawn with no prob and almost got to the 4th lvl but just wasnt fast enough to get it to pop.

Here is a link with info about the spawn. I look forward to seeing you all there.
http://www.uoguide.com/Sleeping_Dragon_Champion_Spawn

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
necro spamming wither or pally with a tasky works good on the first couple levels... once the onis and hiryus come out then the pally will be better to pick them apart, or tamers on them, im sure greater drags will destroy them... serado himself can be quite a pain if u dont have enough people on him... im curious how tough he is since they made champ bosses harder a few publishes ago

N

Noie

Sounds like fun. Let's see...8est is 5pst right? Should be back from the company picnic by then. (What is today? Company picnic day? That's just weird...)

D

Desolation87

serado himself can be quite a pain if u dont have enough people on him... im curious how tough he is since they made champ bosses harder a few publishes ago
He didn't get buffed. If he did, it was no where near the same sort of level that riktor got.

A

Azazel of LA

Im still holding the event tonight but I need to push the time back an hour due to some last min. crap , so now it will be sometime between 9-10pm EST , sorry if this changes anyones plans :( .

A

Azazel of LA

OK everyone is meeting at the luna stables , so I will be there as Silent Bob.

A

Azazel of LA

Well we beat the snot out of the Boss and everyone had a blast. Many people are now "Spite of Evil" too because of the spawn so many are happy :) . I myself died as the boss died so I got crap for loot but I dont care because thats the most fun I had in a while (not including current eventline). So thank you again everyone and Im thinking every other Sat. Night we should hold hunts like this and just pick a location. Anyone have an idea for next hunt ?

A

Andore

Yeah the weald spawn is fun.the champ is a wuss though.Makes Baracoon look hard.