• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Open invitation...

Nexatilor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am posting this here because of the impact the shadowclan orcs had on both this shard and on Siege Perilous and the following is somewhat inspired by thier efforts.

Greeting Siege Perilous,

We are a small band of murderous gargoyles who reject the Queens rule and her tolerance of outsiders in Ter Mur. We have exiled ourselves to the temple that houses the abyss entrance on your world and intend to use that area as a staging ground to protect our ancestral hunting grounds in the abyss. We have also linked our home there to the dungeon shame in an effort to recover the stolen artifacts of our people that are closely guarded by the elementals that reside therein. It is our intention to guard and hunt these areas as well as to gather other like minded gargoyles to our cause. We refuse to align ourselves with any of your warring factions and will engage all equally but hold a special place in our heart for the false servitors of the the defiler who have allied thierselves with the lesser demons that inhabit Hythloth.

ooc..

This guild does have a few rules..

1) Must be a Gargoyle; we are a xenophobic group of blood thirsty gargoyles and do not care at all for humans or elves.

2) Must be red

3) Must have an appropriate name: take a walk around Ter Mur city to get an idea for the appropriate style of name.

4) We will not use the following skills as it does not fit the rp of the group:

NINJITSU
BUSHIDO
SPELL WEAVING
CHIVALRY

4) We do not use ventrillo. We will respect any player's anonymity. If you show up all gargoyled up and ready to fight and behave as we do then that is all we ask. You may create a brand new character if you wish to join us and we will aid you in your training or you may bring a premade char that fits the above requirements.

5) Be respectful of your fellow player. I am not going to explain what this entails since I figure if I have to it would be falling on def ears anyhow. Our intentions as players are to create a fun pvp alternative to faction combat, add a little more danger to the shard, and to create an pvp/pk/rp presence that has went missing from this shard for quite sometime.

6) Stay in char in game and avoid pvp smack talk in chat. You do not have to speak in thees and thous..I certainly will not be but do not be using regular game slang or rl slang while playing as a gargoyle. Guild chat is open to any form of discussion however.

7) Be prepared to die..alot. I mean really alot. Check your pvp ego at the door and also plan your template accordingly with the foreknowledge that you will die alot...and most likely get dry looted. If this sort of thing makes you cry? Dont waste our time or yours as this most likely will not be the guild for you.

If this interests you then create your character and contact me (Nexatilor) or Stryge in game chat or by pm here and we will get you guilded. Please feel free to ask any questions here if you are interested in joining us.​