• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] ONE Vet Reward House Teleporter Tile

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During the big IDOC day last month I looted a single vet reward teleporter tile. I'm looking to buy another one so I can have a set OR sell this one to someone who may also only have one.

I'm open to either gold or items for trade.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you pair random ones up together?

Because I have 1 that I would like to pair up but am unsure if you even can match 2 that did not come together.

shadowspirit

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the same boat just picked one up at a idoc and was wondering samething if they can be linked too other strays

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per UOGuide;

You can also change the link of a teleportation tile. You must have both tiles in your backpack. Double click either tile and target the tile you wish to link it to.
So it looks like it shouldn't be an issue... I still have my tile if anyone is interested. I'll be around Monday and Tuesday off and on.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are you asking for it? Or what items would you be interested in trading for it?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are you asking for it? Or what items would you be interested in trading for it?
I'm honestly pretty open to offers. The only set for sale is for 32mil, so one would be for 16mil... But like I said I'm open to offers, more or less than that. The only items I'd be looking for would be wearables or weapons. I'm not big into deco.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up, I did receive one bid at 10mil for my tile... I won't be online again until Monday afternoon due to work. Best bid by then will get my tile, even if it stays at 10mil. PM or post here but don't forget I won't be back until Monday.