• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry One Ring to Rule them All....

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

This ring is not for sale. MINE! My precious! Why am I showing it to you? Because I mean like that, and I want to show it off. MINE! Plus you guys don’t like Antiques anyway. (That ring was looted off Stygian Dragon about 2 weeks ago prior to the Stealth Nerf)

The items listed below, however, are open to offers to anyone interested on Atlantic. Only 1 Antique:

Here’s direct links in case anyone has issues viewing the items:

Last edited:

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
can you zoom it in a bit i cant see them
Yeah sorry they resized much bigger than I had anticipated. This is also why I decided to provide links anyone who has issues with the viewing.

CTRL+Mouse-wheel may be your friend in this thread. :D

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dam that main ring is just missing EP and it be one badass sexiness

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Athame I liked your offer on the bracelet (with the exact same mods) I sold to you a week or two much better than I do the ring offer. Sorry I have to refuse. Make me another offer.:devil:

I'll keep offers open on #14 until Monday 3, 12:00 am Midnight (PST), high bid can pick up on Tuesday.

@personal caio I accept your offer and will send a PM.