• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS One our favorite pieces of #UOSwag - a pewter UO pin from the 1997 Charter Edition! Tag...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
pffft!

You think darkness is your ally...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well dang I was thinking it was something for sale at that store I love to have one to put on my US Army Retired hat

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well dang I was thinking it was something for sale at that store I love to have one to put on my US Army Retired hat
Agreed... but there has been nothing updated in the store since it came out.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There was a seller on ebay trying to sell a broken UO pewter pin, saying that it could even be considered a "Rare" since it was broken in the bag. We laughed because that is such a UO player.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait... so it's not actually domething on the site for sale?!? That says a lot about a) The lack of product the store must have since they are not advertising anything new.

b) how desperate the store is for traffic/sales considering this is nothing more than a cheesy plug for the site.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Cloth map with coordinates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk