• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One of my Large Webs vanished/FOUND

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

As you know from other threads here I have done the spider web quest four times getting the web deed each time, my first I donated to our guild museum, the 2nd one I placed at my daughter's keep as my grand-daughter liked the look of it, the 3rd I put at the THB LP house here and the 4th I saved for my Tower. Today the web for the tower is missing.

I still going thru all my stuff and checking charactors to make sure I did not screw up and just put it away as I am sure I placed it on the roof of the tower along with my bats I got in the graveyard.

Still it gets me that I am sure I placed it on the tower roof and today its gone, so be watchful folks. We may have a bug out there..

Ok found it, seems I left it on my last charactor in a bag and the bag was left at the tower roof in a secure container. I knew it was on the roof just not where LOL, sorry for the scare folks, and thanks

A

Aboo

I am sorry to hear that happened to you. Hopefully, if it is a bug, it will be figured out and fixed soon.

L

Lord Drakelord

Thanks, I still swear on a stack of bibles that I placed it the other day on my tower roof, but I been checking all the houses and charactors to see if I screwed up and I even question my wife, as she and I are the only ones that play now days across the five accounts we own.

Still it nothing to be upset about since we still have two of the four I did so over all a well played event. I'm still trying to get more tallys off the Lich in the graveyards but he has been a big pain in rear and refuses to part with any.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe ya busted the ceiling.. that thing is three stories tall

hope you figure it out :(