• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tabula Rasa.

Wabi Sabi.

Locked threads.

Clearing the air.

Wee bit glad.

The slate is almost blank.

The circle has no end.

To all the new Mods. Know that we are here to help you if you like.

With great respect to all that stay and great respect to those that do not.

*turns the wheel and passes the baton*

AW

Glenny glenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tabula Rasa.

Wabi Sabi.

Locked threads.

Clearing the air.

Wee bit glad.

The slate is almost blank.

The circle has no end.

To all the new Mods. Know that we are here to help you if you like.

With great respect to all that stay and great respect to those that do not.

*turns the wheel and passes the baton*

AW

Im really interested in the clearing the air part, id just like an explanation really of everyones intentions. At this point it seems like a complete staffing change.

Perhaps flutter could write some kind of press release addressing and assuring us of the future?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before someone locks your thread, let me say thank you for the time your volunteered. It makes me very, very sad to see the goodbye threads being locked not even 24 hours after they were posted when there was no issues.

This honestly makes me want to remove my bookmarks and NEVER visit these forums again...
... if people who put YEARS into volunteering for the community aren't even allowed a chance for the community to say thank you when they leave... it makes me genuinely sick to my stomach as a past volunteer.

Status
Not open for further replies.