• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] ONE house teleporter PACIFIC

• Thread starter LordDextonious
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arn't these a matched set? I don't think you can buy just one and have them work together.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not entirely accurate. Publish 64 brought the update:
Housing Teleporter Changes

• If two House Teleporters are not linked with each other, it is now possible to form a link between the two. To do this:

1. Have both House Teleporters in your backpack.
  2. Double-click on one House Teleporter.
  3. When the targeting cursor appears, target the other House Teleporter.
  4. The two House Teleporters will then be linked and can be used for teleporting between each location when locked down in a house.

• This is an exclusive link. Old link associations will be broken when the new link is formed.
  • Faction players will no longer be able to use these while carrying a sigil
Please Note: If you have teleporters placed you do not have to relink them. If one happens to become unlinked for any reason, you will be notified by the teleporter becoming dark grey.

L

LordDextonious

Yes, you can link and unlink, i've mixed mine up in a bag and they all still link to any. Thanks :)