• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Once again uo FAILS

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yesterday i baught 2 vollems not easy to get on europa anymore.

So i start training em spend all day and night to gm there skills , Come server down they allmost finished so i figure k i stand here and log back in when server up and finish it off,

Big mistake , i log back on and poof vollems are gone allthough there bonded to me and i was there with em at server down. When i log back in there gone not answering to summons and not in stables, So once again thats 2 pets vansihed for no other reason than that they can it seems ,

This is the second time i lost pets in uo and tbh its getting old fast , Devs need to sort this crap out and fast. Im out of pocket and to make stuff worse nobody on europa is selling anymore,

So just a heads up if u want to train pets be very carefull,Cause u dont know when ultima will steal em and offcourse now i wait 4 days for a gm and prob end up being told we sorry nothing we can do Great customer support eh:(

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lol gm came to see me, This was the response

next time log out somewhere safe so this dosent happen agan? I mean wtf i got to log out so a bug dosent destroy my items? really nice customer support,

When i told him this is the second time its happend with pets due to various bugs last one being house placement bug that perma kills a pet. His replie was we can not refund the money or the item as they can be traded.

So basically instead of checking a log to see what happend he called me a liar and accused me of tradeing my pets away.

Thxs again uo great customer support not, Now instead of crappy addons like kings collection how about u focus on fixing bugs :(.
Signed one unhappy customer.
P,s its 2013 not 1998 if runescape and free games can get it right why cant a game thats been going 15 yrs + do the same pathetic and lazy

Last edited:

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to say. It is ALWAYS advised to stable pets through server maintenance.

Its a very old bug, sadly people still get caught out.

It takes all of 30 seconds.. ive also lost pets this way.

Since then I stable.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2