• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On this day, the healers were safe.

O

Onyxia

Hello to you friends (and Lex of BC),

Tonight the Wandering Healer Protectors enforced the law with a relentless iron fist. I have seen some atrocities posted about me these last few days, and it saddens me that my people do not embrace the values that WhP must uphold.

FHP, a sad group of criminals. They call themselves the Felucca Highway Patrolmen, but they are as crooked as the Chicago policemen during the Capone era. Hah! You all thought a penis joke was coming!

I encountered an apparent spokesperson for their guild. He spouted off at the mouth that the FHP have protected these lands for years and have worked together with my healers. If by "protecting and working together" they mean ravaging them of their resources with no repayment - then they are telling the truth.

His talk sickened me, and my guild of honorable souls (After the Lovin' and Gotcha) set out to set things straight. WhP protects the healers, FHP merely exploits the weak like the rest of the scum on this shard.

First we countered a character named Ressurection. Not the highly skilled assasin/ninja that dominates the PvP arena, the necromancing mage who could not cast a fishing line. He verbally attacked me in an attempt to get me to fight. Let me be clear - I am no fighter. I walk a higher path, to protect my healers. For some reason, he thought it a good idea to attack the Black Company. The result :

And this next post is to all of you nay-sayers, constantly posting that I, Onyxia the Great, am a phoney. You say that I do not enforce the rules equally and only focus on reds. "Proof is in the pudding" as they say. This first kill goes to my newest apprentice, Gotcha. His fingers were a bit quicker than mine today.

I'll save you some bandwidth, if you wish to look at the middle shots feel free. He just doesn't seem to get it. Even after a red archer attempts to stop me - I still enforce the rules. You cannot use my healers without a permit. Why does Great Lakes not understand this? One million gold pieces is not that much.

For those of you that don't look at all of the thumbnails - here is a quick recap.

After this enforcement of astounding proportion, I felt it was only polite to meet with Ressurection and chat about the recent events. I wanted to make sure he knew permits were available for purchase.

I noticed that Lex The Brigand, obviously upset about the recent enforcement, has been camping the gate constantly.

After some research I have discovered that The Black Company is a bit testy about the new law in the land. A quote from their message board by Bodi, also known as Nine Mile.

"Lynk is that new RKer Onyxia. what a flaming **** that guys is. kill the f*ck out of him."

No amount of killing can ever take away that urge - I assure you. Nonetheless, Lex was camping the gate all night trying to disrupt my intentions.

A few BC reds attempted to kill another one of my kind. Firstly, let me state clearly that "Must Be Annoying" is in no way, shape, or form a part of my group. This thug is purely out to cause chaos and greif. I assure you that is not my intention. None the less, using his fast thinking, he quickly dispatched of two of these wandering healer exploiters.

Almost as if admitting defeat, they were gone nearly as quickly as they had arrived. I needed to expand my search for violators. I found one rather quickly - Tolliver Quick. Let me just say that I had trouble keeping up with this person. They moved like quicksilver across my screen. Fear not - I was able to keep up by cutting corners and being smart (which comes quite naturally). He was not able to locate a healer, but I knew that I needed to teach this criminal a lesson. I followed him using my wit - and then he found what he was looking for.

Your friends and their walls of stone cannot save you.

After this he gave up, quite discouraged. An odd thing that I noticed. Why do my screenshots show Britannia's lovely foilage and grass, where his typically show colored tiles and tree stumps. Never-the-less, he admits defeat.

And with this I bid you all good night. The healers are safe once again.

Making Lex cry on a nightly basis,

Onyxia

G

Gotcha

Time after time, you all been told that a permit is require to use a healer, but does anyone listen? NO, You think you can get away with it. Well, sometime you can but most of the time you end up as these people did, DEAD!

Here is a few pictures of people paying the price for not having a permit:

Remember permits can be purchase for 1mil but if you like to get a permit for your whole guild then we will knock off 20% of each guildmembers price!

F

FDAU

Let me be clear - I am no fighter. I walk a higher path, to protect my healers.
Let me be clear - I am no fighter. This template is utterley useless for anything other than res killing and I would need to USE my red healers if I tried to fight a mongbat

Fixed it for ya lynk, no charge.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, Victoria is worth a little gold lol. She's going to be VERY popular hehe.:thumbsup:

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
After this he gave up, quite discouraged. An odd thing that I noticed. Why do my screenshots show Britannia's lovely foilage and grass, where his typically show colored tiles and tree stumps. Never-the-less, he admits defeat.
I just assume they must actually be living in a parallel universe, one that I, unfortunately have not discovered the mysterious gate to... or is that fortunately...

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The funny part is you actually think you're making people mad..

The sad part is you spend the majority of your time in UO sitting at healers..

O

Onyxia

The funny part is you actually think you're making people mad..

The sad part is you spend the majority of your time in UO sitting at healers..
Cynic I don't understand how you can mis-understand my actions. I've stated clearly that my mission is to protect the healers, not anger anyone.

I agree, it is sad that I need to dedicate so much time. Eventually people will pay for permits and I can have some free time.

Love you always,

Onyxia

C

C-Punt

I think the worst part is the game has gone so down hill he has to make up a new name and guild just to have fun anymore. Thank you EA.

P

Piehunter

What's even better than him killing people at healers...are the people trying to camp him.

LOL

Talk about a waste of time...

Must make things interesting though. LOL

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S - Zynia - +20k, totalling to 60k.

Love,

Onyxia
Let me know when you'd like to be cashed out. I noticed it was going up after Tolliver! So I expected a post from you. However, you're not paying as much attention to your attire anymore. *sniffle*