• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

on the road again...

• Thread starter Sheriff Tricky
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sheriff Tricky

Hey ladies and gents...

Sorry for my lack of participation as of late, but I have been really busy. As of today, if you see my toons running around TT it is because I have someone taking care of them again. I fly out Thursday to go on vacation again. This is needed because I have been working way too much and next month is not going to get any better UGH! Oh well, see you all next month.

Eric

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are the best vacations "when you need it"! I'm with ya on that, I'm in great need as well. Heck I haven't even gone and I'm still working on the $350 deposit the hotel put on my credit card, they don't want me to change my mind I guess. I don't think that's going to be a problem...:danceb: See you when you return!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Hey ladies and gents...

Sorry for my lack of participation as of late, but I have been really busy. As of today, if you see my toons running around TT it is because I have someone taking care of them again. I fly out Thursday to go on vacation again. This is needed because I have been working way too much and next month is not going to get any better UGH! Oh well, see you all next month.

Eric
Well I am back earlier then expected because mom's had surgery, and I did not feel right being on vacation while my mom's needed taking care of. So I may be on a little bit during the week, without teamspeak capabilities until around Friday or Saturday.

L

Little Sadie

Welcome back Eric! Hope mom is feeling better. What a nice son she has!:thumbsup: