• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On the plus side..

S

suprshadow

Everyone reading this must this it;s a joke thread and i am actually gonna bash people but............

I just wanted to say, really loving the fights over sigils instead of spawns and yew gate. Spawns are useless and sigils are funner to fight for and harder to keep. It makes me remember years and years ago when i use to fight factions :)

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Everyone reading this must this it;s a joke thread and i am actually gonna bash people but............

I just wanted to say, really loving the fights over sigils instead of spawns and yew gate. Spawns are useless and sigils are funner to fight for and harder to keep. It makes me remember years and years ago when i use to fight factions :)
believe whatever you can come up with. but the fact is, this is why |M| started doing factions. seems that every other guild on the shard has 10 houses at yew gate and dont wanna flag or come out of them when we are looking for a fight.. so the best way we could get fights away from yew gate was via sigs since nobody scouts or raids on this shard but |M| anymore. we got a few good weeks of fighting out of supr befor they gave up on them. as strong as they came out they just couldent compete with our tactics and uber battle leading. its been fun to get some action again, regardless of the outcome.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
believe whatever you can come up with. but the fact is, this is why |M| started doing factions. seems that every other guild on the shard has 10 houses at yew gate and dont wanna flag or come out of them when we are looking for a fight.. so the best way we could get fights away from yew gate was via sigs since nobody scouts or raids on this shard but |M| anymore. we got a few good weeks of fighting out of supr befor they gave up on them. as strong as they came out they just couldent compete with our tactics and uber battle leading. its been fun to get some action again, regardless of the outcome.
And people wonder why players swallow their pride and join M... Cause they stick too it, same reason FL lasted so long... Fun to be on a winning team isn't it.

If you guys want M to go away, it's not gonna happen, the only thing that could crash that marty, is the same thing that crashed FL's party... a BIG majority of people have to leave at once, and the M guild seems to be pretty happy. Too bad Racistgotzz is in it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i think you've got stuy and alex aka angerisagift mixed up.. stuy is far from a biggot. hes italian.. that aside, its quite a complement to see somebody that hates |M| as much as you, say anything respectable about us.. at least some people dont feel the need to skew the truth in order to feel better about their posistion.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's how i feel abuot this posistion...

all it takes is one ****ed up crack ***** with a dominance disorder who has ***ual ties to a ***as* ranking member of a guild to complete a corruptive agenda BECAUSE WE KICKED THE ****ING **** OUT OF HER GUILD ON HER OWN SHARD and dismantle a powerful entity.

drunk sirehade, outeys---

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think you've got stuy and alex aka angerisagift mixed up.. stuy is far from a biggot. hes italian.. that aside, its quite a complement to see somebody that hates |M| as much as you, say anything respectable about us.. at least some people dont feel the need to skew the truth in order to feel better about their posistion.
Well, he still owes me an apology for that night... I'll never get it. I have my ICQ filled with the N word over and over again. Calling me every racist name in the book... Mostly the N word.

I know the difference between Alen and Stugotz is... I haVE been in a guild with both... teamspeak.

Sucks cause Stugotz and I used to get along great. Two dexxers having fun, we would take on three mages at once, and kill all three.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, he still owes me an apology for that night... I'll never get it. I have my ICQ filled with the N word over and over again. Calling me every racist name in the book... Mostly the N word.

I know the difference between Alen and Stugotz is... I haVE been in a guild with both... teamspeak.

Sucks cause Stugotz and I used to get along great. Two dexxers having fun, we would take on three mages at once, and kill all three.
i will apologize im sorry i coulda called u names i was a drug addict.i dout i ment anything i said to u i dont have a problem with u i dont nother u or hassle u inn game hey poeple change an for the recors cause i say a word dont make racist actions speak louder then words im far from racist.i use words for the meaning not for color or religion ..but sorry if i offended u..cant we just be friends