• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On sunday when is the

• Thread starter Maryirenexx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Maryirenexx

on sunday when is the like bean fest were a group of people gather adn get jbs then go vp and then the rest? I did it last week but i don't know where to figure otu where they are, like and distrct, so yeah, message me!

xoxo,
Princess BananaBerry(Blue Mouse)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6:00 Central, Donald's Dock, Kooky Grove, Lighthouse Lane, the park area across from the fishing pond. Check the Events Calendar for all the events and details about them.

Welcome to Stratics :)

M

Maryirenexx

Hi everybody, it's mary. I was just wondering that every sunday, a group of toons, no matter their laff or gags, have a bean fest with a lot of bean unites, then after you VP, CFO, and i think ?CEO? Welll lol, it's sunday and i just started last week, so could anyone out there tell me when it is today? like playground .street, district and all of that.

Thanks so much, you guys rock!
xoxo,
Princess BananaBerry=]

F

Fancy Pinkerpoof

I was just wondering...can "new" toons tag along to something like this? I have never been to fight the VP or anything like that, but I'm "ready for a promotion."

S

Steveo

Sure everyone is welcome. All that we ask is that you line up on the right side near the elevators. This way it ensures you a balance of toons so all of the small toon don't load together. Welcome to Stratics

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Only thing I can say is most times it is 4 maxed hollys and 4 everyone else toons. unless otherwise explained or mentioned.