• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On few very exciting items!!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember. This is for price checks only. All items are on Atlantic.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my god those items ROCK! Where did you get those Ettin helmets from?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well you already know the items I wanted. so let me know if you are willing to sell it.

S

Suzzy

I assume the helms and armband are unique?

Helms:

Excellent names, wearables, with unique hues. The green one would be worth more in my book as it's much more noticeable in a crowd. Depending on the rarity these could potentially fetch a lot of gold.

I saw the axe go for 150 mil recently.

The armband I could see being bought for 200 or so.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take it for what it's worth...

I personally saw one of the axes (one of five) sell for 300 mil within a week of its existance.

The orc helms have never been available, so no telling on prices on those, although i would guess 200 each as a low end.

The high bid on the bracelet was 160 mil and it was then no longer available for bidding, as it had been sold to a "guild" member of the seller - you I suppose.

The scroll (one of three) - Yible, i am glad you sold yours, as it would have otherwise been rolled into the seemingly endless list of event items that you have had stolen from you.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be making a thread in the next few days for these items plus more to be sold.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my gawd ! i don't want that axe.... I NEEEEEEEEEEED it !