• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On a couple event items.

D1sorder

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Midnight Silk (black dress)
Doom Prophecies of Kaltivel (orange necro book)

Been sitting on em since the event they dropped from I believe was a Messana event (dress) and EM event (book). Not sure what they would sell for.

tplavsic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure on price but if you are willing to sell the doom prophecies of Kaltivel after you find price out give me a shout :)
640888105 Thx Short Bus

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
the Midnight Silk dress was up for auction at the Raresfest that was going on this week and i did not follow the final bids but as of a few hours b4 it was over the bids were up to like 380 Mil i think.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just sold a book just like that for 500.. ill be pretty interested in it if u desire of selling.. icq: 586-903-209

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am also intrested in doom prophecies book. what shard are they on? its definitely worth a few hundred mil. i wouldnt expect it to get to anything close a billion tho. as always, the only way to tell the value of low number items is to put them up for auction.

D1sorder

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both items are on cats. Interested in selling both. I may just list as an auction as Smoot said kinda hard to place a value on low number items.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Been sitting on em since the event they dropped from I believe was a Messana event (dress) and EM event (book). Not sure what they would sell for.
Just a heads up, if you do want to sell do not ICQ anyone to do it. Try and set auction here. I assure you most ICQ offers are going to be lowballed and you will be told it is worth a lot less than it probably really is.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I agree with Angel Dust. Any auction i run, i make it part of the auction notes to tell everyone their bid will be posted to the public with name. This makes it fair and keeps the seller from trying to false bid their items in hopes of getting more for the item(s).

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That dress was so nifty; I wrote down the financial stats for the one being sold at the rare's fest silent auction; i wrote: Reserve 300m; no buyout price; and i believe the selling bid was 300m. good luck! its a pretty dress.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That dress was so nifty; I wrote down the financial stats for the one being sold at the rare's fest silent auction; i wrote: Reserve 300m; no buyout price; and i believe the selling bid was 300m. good luck! its a pretty dress.
Yes and sadly I got 5 of them from the event and sold em all at 100mil each.

tplavsic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i agree put it up for auction i'd definintely like to bid on your items :)

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Put the book up for auction, you will do much MUCH better than taking an ICQ offer. I will keep an eye out :)