• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor omg uber ring and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
650968665 Is my icq These items will be sold Friday 100 mil reserve across the board. icq me your bid or post it I don't care. Friday 6 pm is the end no ten min rule at 6 pm its over and done with, so bid enjoy and have fun. Remember shop with Xellos

Attachments

Jay Bird

Adventurer
You didn't respond to my icq so I had to make this. I bid 600 and please if possible message me back on icq so i know it you so i can just put my bids through icq cause i have it downloaded on my phone. thank you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You didn't respond to my icq so I had to make this. I bid 600 and please if possible message me back on icq so i know it you so i can just put my bids through icq cause i have it downloaded on my phone. thank you
So did u bid 600? If so 700 mill

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
No it isn't sold There is no buy out at all. Friday 6pm is the end what ever it is at that is what it will be sold at =) and Jay Bird. I was at work my friend sorry I missed ur icq. but auction don't end till Friday so ur good no rush

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Situation of today 28th July:

Best Friend n. 325 jewel bought, -3.67 billions. Pvp quality improvement -78% . Is something wrong here :))?

InfernO will come to get you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Situation of today 28th July:

Best Friend n. 325 jewel bought, -3.67 billions. Pvp quality improvement -78% . Is something wrong here :))?

What? lol I like to buy things ? Lol

And my pvp is always improving out of everyone else who has started pvp 4 months ago I am like 1000 times more knolageable of all the classes And skills and have earned my way up to a pro suit ! What is wrong with that soon one day I plan I being pro at this rate it will happen. I always see myself improving

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Maybe you should spell knowledgeable correct then? And maybe people just might believe half the bs that comes out of your
Mouth?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooo many new visitors....good luck with the auctions btw

Reactions: Kas

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Maybe you should spell knowledgeable correct then? And maybe people just might believe half the bs that comes out of your
Mouth?
Your right I can't spell must mean I suck! Lol that's why I kill u on allllll your toons ! All u never ever beat me these days and u have been playing forever compared to me! Sucks u have no clue but bully me about my spelling lol

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I have t begun to bully you at all. And all my toons? You dueled choppa on your archer Mage and I have no resist big deal... Either way you talk way to much and know to little. Just shut up sometimes.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
lets keep the comments to the bids for sale

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have t begun to bully you at all. And all my toons? You dueled choppa on your archer Mage and I have no resist big deal... Either way you talk way to much and know to little. Just shut up sometimes.
That's not true at all I dualed your Mage then swords guy then this one and that one. All on my archer Mage whitch is by far the hardest toon to win with bc my old archer Mage prob worst build in the game ! Pretty much easiest one to kill. Also I've beaten u at your house Mage dual and way more!

Free bumps are part of the bidding process lol

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Best Friend bro as I said you don't know when to shut your mouth. And making stuff up doesn't help make you look any better. Just like all the lying crap you did with @Kiss Of Death your a noob and always will be. My apologize for the crap posts @Rocco i won't be speaking on thread anymore.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
You guys can say anything and as much as u want on my threads don't matter to me if someone wants it they will look past 2 min of reading to find bids, and I just look at it as don't have to go on as often and bump the thread =) But was asked twice now in icq going to clarify the bidding ends today at 6 pm CENTRAL Sorry about the confusion Leader for items now Best friend 810 mil on ring and jay bird 250 mil on dagger. There is no ten min rule so at 6 pm the auction is over so watch for last min snake bidders! and good luck, And have fun.

Reactions: Kas

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kas and best friend I challenge u both 1vs2 arena 1 platinum!!!!!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Lmao I'm out of town all week and weekend blaze but I wouldn't fight on best friends team if it was the last guy in uo LOL

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Congrats Best friend on the Ring for 810 mil and Jay Bird on the Dagger for 250 Icq me for pick up

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
@Best Friend bro as I said you don't know when to shut your mouth. And making stuff up doesn't help make you look any better. Just like all the lying crap you did with @Kiss Of Death your a noob and always will be. My apologize for the crap posts @Rocco i won't be speaking on thread anymore.
Me n kiss of death had a great show! We both had lots of fun and most of the Uo plays enjoyed our duals. I hope to dual again snd blazing is even teaching me now! For free! So we never hated each other or fought over anything. Just built up the fight I guess u could say most importantly I never said I could best him like I destroy u kas! Keep sniping all my bids n talking smack it's all good. Don't like it when I talk back do u?

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Talk back? Your to dumb to talk back! And destroy me? Lmao @Best Friend grow up bro... And sniping bids? You mad mr wanna be rich boy lol. You are a joke enough said. And I'm sure the UO community and stratics see this.... So again I would stop talking before you look more stupid ... Just some advice

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Talk back? Your to dumb to talk back! And destroy me? Lmao @Best Friend grow up bro... And sniping bids? You mad mr wanna be rich boy lol. You are a joke enough said. And I'm sure the UO community and stratics see this.... So again I would stop talking before you look more stupid ... Just some advice
U have played way longer then me and u always lose to me. So yeah u know nothing! And half the stuff u say is crap. Trying to run from the facts even bringing negative bulling like blazing beat u lol of corse he did he is a pro! Kas not sure when u lost your self honer but your written off in my books!!! Prob should have done that after u threatened me bc I out bid u on one item! On here when I have been nothing but a friend plus even once we traded u did not like the trade and I let u return an item after using it for a month! Not many people would do that but u found a way to even cause issues with Best Friend that says a lot about u. Please leave me alone u make no valid points about anything. And should have kept your mouth shut in the first place look what u started! Anyone who knows me well in the community knows I'm a cool Best Friend

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Your a ****in Moron and a straight out liar why the hell do you think I blocked you and now your blocked on here as well. Keep making ******** up bro. Makes you look great. I have honor and always will. Good
Luck to you and your pathetic life. Seems like you love attention.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Your a ****in Moron and a straight out liar why the hell do you think I blocked you and now your blocked on here as well. Keep making ******** up bro. Makes you look great. I have honor and always will. Good
Luck to you and your pathetic life. Seems like you love attention.
I'm not even reading your posts u are just making things up now. I know the truth.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sale is over and thread is heading downhill. Putting in the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.