• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Oldschool Crimson Invasion Armor Plate/Chain/Ring Sets

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Evening All!

I am looking for 80 of the old school Red Invasion Armor Sets like the one pictured below. I recently acquired a guild stone deed titled "The Crimson Guard" and I would like to turn my home into their outpost. I really need help collecting all of these sets and would love to buy any of the ones you may have for sale.

I am able to purchase the sets on Napa, Pacific & Atlantic, but willing to take them on any shard. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,
Pink Sunday Turtle
ICQ#677780200

Invasion Armor.png

Last edited:

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Do you just want the platemail suits? there is also a crimson chainmail and ringmail suit from the same invasion.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I definitely have one complete set. I think I have a second complete set and then I have misc. pieces. What are the value of these items?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I definitely have one complete set. I think I have a second complete set and then I have misc. pieces. What are the value of these items?
I have seen them on vendors from time to time - the red suits seem to go for around 3m per set, the other colors less than 1m

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I have 5 full plate sets and 1 ring set with a matching weapon, they are on GL at the moment but I can get them to Atlantic shard, I do have shield tokens, just need to know what they are worth. Thanks

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've been paying 5 mil per plate set and 3 mil for the ring/chainmail. I would be willing to do 30 mil for all 5 sets with weapon, or 25mil for suits without weapons. Thanks a bunch Jillene, it is very much appreciated!!!!

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got 2 full platemail sets and 1 full chainmail set but they are on Europa. You can get me on ICQ 19-833-474 Runivas

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be transferring to Atlantic later today, I will contact you when I get there, thanks

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! I can't message you myself till you add me to your contact list on ICQ mobile or till you in ICQ on your computer. I'm not in a hurry with those armor sets so if we can't get in tourch in next few days we will speak on week end for sure. I'm from Russia and our time zones are very different with you. So you must be on ICQ somewhere at the morning or day time to catch me on computer. Hope to hear from you soon.

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I hope we can catch each other as well friend! I have added you to my contact list and you should now be able to message me. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Celestial_lich

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Well so far I have found 4 suits (1 plate, 1 chain, and 2 ring), I know I have more of this and will try to find it tomorrow a.m. and contact you afterwards.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u still after more...??? maybe ive got some stashed too