• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oldest Parrot on Siege?

G

I know for a fact QZ has one of the oldest ones on the shard because Castor and I bought it from a dedicated PvMer right after ML was launched and no one really was sure at that point if there were more colors than green and yellow, and everyone was excited over parrots, period.

Buzz is my oldest parrot at 129 weeks. He was in storage for a while. Do they stop aging when in deed form? If so, then unfortunately I don't accurately know his age.

It took far longer to obtain Castor, Jr. as people really had to farm, and fill in collections before anyone would sell a blaze or ice colored parrot. (The important thing is that he got one before Shakaja.
)

-Skylark

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i didnt realize they stopped aging when in deed form. I just put this one up when i found it stocking vendors. hmmmmmmmm very interesting!

edit: oic *rereads*...they might stop aging but it is a question at this point.

G

CastorSkylark is showing 131 weeks of age.

He was in a box for a few weeks if being deeded stops their aging but tonite CastorSkylark shows 131 weeks old.

PyLethius shows 122 weeks of age.

And Otis is showing merely 105 weeks of age those are me oldest 3 birdies, followed by a flock of em at 98 weeks of age AericHorn and several more are tied at just 98 noobs haha.

My youngest is Whiskey Priest ... Devin and them at 9 wks of age.

But yeh CastorSkylark is 131 weeks. I think there is one or two maybe even older maybe Nightengale or one of them, has one even older. I remember a query about parrots ages like a yr ago.

G

Wispwood Shire has a lot of parrots that are >126 weeks old...here's the oldest one at the Wispwood Elven Tower which so far is the oldest one in this thread...

I

imported_SavageSP

MoGluk isnt the oldest Parrot on Siege by far, but hes pretty damn resilient. Because he's never been fed, not even once.

A

Azural Kane

I really hate the parrots.
Wouldn't be so bad if they were like EVERY other deco item in the game and didn't pop up something with "all names" every time ye walk by.

G

**Hugs her birdies**

ALT N

40 plus parrots names show up, and my flock of parrot birdies, is quite puny compared to, some folks here.

Unless some one gave the parrot/s to me thus the bird gets their name, the rest of mine are pretty much bardic names so ya wouldn't see players running about here, named Santana/Zepplin/Aerosmith/RedHotChiliPepper/ etc. etc.
Them be me birdies not players but yes, it can be deceptive. I can remember the first time I crossed that East Umbra Bridge when parrots were new and seen all these names like Krystal, Wyrm every vmp name as I drew near then opted to flee, ..only to find out these myriad of names just.. were a flock of parrots.

"Squak squak we just flew in from Delucia and boy are our wings tired, squak"

U

uomlplayer

RTLFC

hey you parrot lovers i have a pair or rare color parrots for sale if anyone is interested!

I

imported_Soul'Ess

My bird has never crap'd in his life.

It's gonna be one hella mess when it happens.