• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] old WW+Mare+Uni need price checks/offers Chessy

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail!

old/new player here, i have a couple 20+ year accounts a few odds and ends to sell.
trying to raise some gold no idea of prices! (be gentle) this is for chessy shard

first 2 Are "Boomstick" and "heart of the lion" see images

thanks for the help!

Yamantaka Dread
Wicked Witch
That Old Dude
Jerry Garcia View attachment 146117 View attachment 146116
Neither of those have value

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
you can log on atlantic and vendor search your items by clicking yourself will give you a good idea for the value

Yamantaka

Visitor
WW not sure exactly how old it is. However this was my wifes toon, and i know its at least 15yo (the WW) (account is 24) .. help me sell her favorite pets, she took my dog in the divorce!
Ill post the mare up too.. i dont know which pages you need theres like 6. All combat stats are 100 except parry (97)

Attachments

Yamantaka

Visitor
do those beatles srill spawn? are they worth anything? i have 3 or 4

i havent applied anything that i know of lol... so much new stuff im still trying to remember the old stuff.
thanks again for infos

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
old beetle dont worth anything they are 3 slots ne wone are better with trainning and your pp ww is low str max str was 760 still couple hundreds mils

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
old beetle dont worth anything they are 3 slots ne wone are better with trainning and your pp ww is low str max str was 760 still couple hundreds mils
Those old WW are worth more than a couple of 100 million. I sold my PP WW/Mare for 700M and I was told that was cheap.

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Those old WW are worth more than a couple of 100 million. I sold my PP WW/Mare for 700M and I was told that was cheap.
what was the str of your wyrm good luck selling a low one like this one 700 mils i was talking about ww price not mare

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one should be paying more than 50M for a 725 str WW. IMO. But they say a sucker is born every minute.

Every tamer on Atl will be laughing at you.

Unicorns are the same as current spawning.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one should be paying more than 50M for a 725 str WW. IMO. But they say a sucker is born every minute.

Every tamer on Atl will be laughing at you.

Unicorns are the same as current spawning.
Ask Violet on on Chessy to get you up to date on pets.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to get my hands on your buyers lol. Last 4 pp nightmares I sold had very similar stats as the op. They sold 175m each in a day or two. The WW might fetch about 150 but maybe lower because of strength. There are a lot of these on the market. Just my experience.

*and FYI if you want to buy nightmares from me at 500m each I'll be happy to get you as many as you want

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well its nice to see some things never change. LoL .... rme
I was buying NMs for 25M to 50M till I had too many. When Covid hit, lots of players came and the prices went up and are not dropping much.

Funny cause many of those players had old pets, but the prices went up instead of down.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was buying NMs for 25M to 50M till I had too many. When Covid hit, lots of players came and the prices went up and are not dropping much.

Funny cause many of those players had old pets, but the prices went up instead of down.
A lot of people like multiples of the same pet lol. I have 5 tamers but only really use one. The rest are to house pets.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A lot of people like multiples of the same pet lol. I have 5 tamers but only really use one. The rest are to house pets.
I also bought a bunch of PP Bake Kitsunes. Rare to see anyone using those.