• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old vet returning

G

Gandalf

Okay so I just got the game back lol

I'm looking to join a guild. I;m not really into pvp at the moment, the game is ALOT diff. and Im looking to join a guide where everyone helps eachother when they can.

the last time i pvp'd was the OLD magic item system... force, vanq weps, etc lol

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back :)

Make sure to check out the Welcome sticky and good luck exploring :)

D

Draken-Korin

Welcome back to Sosaria Gandalf. Thats the great part of this game, room for everyones style. Dont give up due to the large scale changes that have happened over the years (ive played almost 10 years still going). Hook up with the right people and I think you will find the learning curve is not as great as some would like to have you believe.

Oh and while I agree with you on the rp front (I have never been a hard core rper in my yearsplaying). I do roleplay the fact I am a mage (never went back to using weapons after my first year playing) and others in my guild enjoy everything Sosaria has to offer in one shape or another. Very few of us pull off irl what we do in UO, at least I would hope not.*jokes*

K

Keno

Hello Gandalf and welcome back!
The guild I found, after several years away also, is "Ni" (We are the Knights who say Ni!)
They have been great fun, extremely helpful and always willing to be there for each other. No matter where you are in game if you need help they will come running. There are guild hunts nearly every night with champ hunts thrown in frequently.
Someone is on nearly any time of the day and the guild leader, Paps, is the best I've ever known.
If you would like to look at them some more you can check out:
http://ni.mmoguildsites.net
And if you would like what you see and would like to join look me up in-game, Haris, or write to Paps from the site.
Promise you won't regret it as they accept old, new and returning alike. Plus never turn their backs on one another - which is important to me anyway.
Hope you find what you're looking for and to see you in game sometime.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Gandalf and welcome back!
The guild I found, after several years away also, is "Ni" (We are the Knights who say Ni!)
They have been great fun, extremely helpful and always willing to be there for each other. No matter where you are in game if you need help they will come running. There are guild hunts nearly every night with champ hunts thrown in frequently.
Someone is on nearly any time of the day and the guild leader, Paps, is the best I've ever known.
If you would like to look at them some more you can check out:
http://ni.mmoguildsites.net
And if you would like what you see and would like to join look me up in-game, Haris, or write to Paps from the site.
Promise you won't regret it as they accept old, new and returning alike. Plus never turn their backs on one another - which is important to me anyway.
Hope you find what you're looking for and to see you in game sometime.
why dont you guys add a way of Contact for the Guild in the sticky above? :)

Made it for a reason after all :scholar:

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay so I just got the game back lol

I'm looking to join a guild. I;m not really into pvp at the moment, the game is ALOT diff. and Im looking to join a guide where everyone helps eachother when they can.

the last time i pvp'd was the OLD magic item system... force, vanq weps, etc lol
Many old timers have moved to Siege...la

G

Gandalf

And many are still here...*smiles*
hmm I'm wondering if you are the same rachel I remember... i saw quite alot back in the day. and i never actually knew you that well but we had a mutual friend(if its you) Portia.