• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Sonoma name/player...

• Thread starter imported_Lacrimo_Cruor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lacrimo_Cruor

Just coming to see how the shards doing, PvP and otherwise.

Also like to apologize to people for past events before my departure.

Lacrimo Cruor/haties/Locke Ebonysoul/Willow Steele

C

Calell

You need to be nicer to old friends in ICQ
brat... :p Hope you're doing well.

I

imported_Lacrimo_Cruor

Well I don't use the old ICQ# it was hacked about two years back. Cal, leave your ICQ# in a PM so I can readd you to my new one when I get home tommorow. The same goes for anyone else who I used to know. Trinity, this means you!

R

RollinTheTweed

You, KT, and myself was the ultimate trio. We were solid PKers that just didn't give a damn about statloss, we'd stay dead for months on end.

Remember when us three hit up bucs, leveled everyone there, then they came back with like 8 dragons? Haha, priceless.

C

Calell

I remember once, him making it all the way into trinsic on a red, standing at the bank for a while in the midst of a huge group of people at some festival thing, before someone stupidly said 'I cant believe no ones called guards on you yet' at which point he went splat...But gave cause for many others to make the attempt to get as far as he did hehe Was great fun. *nods* Them were good times.

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

I remember once, him making it all the way into trinsic on a red, standing at the bank for a while in the midst of a huge group of people at some festival thing, before someone stupidly said 'I cant believe no ones called guards on you yet' at which point he went splat...But gave cause for many others to make the attempt to get as far as he did hehe Was great fun. *nods* Them were good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

This took place long before I became a reporter, I was there on my pre AoS thief, was funny to see a red in a town, and yes as soon as I wrote Trammel I knew I was wrong, but you all were to fast for me to remine me that it was in Felucca and not Trammel, I put that down as I am getting old and blame it on the head injury I had last year.

Maybe its time I retire as shard reporter, since the memory is the first to go.

Thanks.

I

imported_Lacrimo_Cruor

That was actually Fel Trinsic, hah. Balla ran in there after me to I believe lol. We both died to guards eventually...

I remember that day Balla. I also remember KT and I saying, "Balla, get away from the gate. They are bound to come back angry with numbers. Get explo...." That was when you got para ganked by 5 mages and 8 dragons. Then KT lost connection and I was running around like a maniac trying to kill as many people as I could before they finally got me right next to where your ghost was standing. Haha, I think that char stayed dead for about three months after that. Then the faction reprieve came out and turned all reds who joined blue. Shortly after I lost the reprieve. None of us could keep a character blue. I'm sure Dor has plenty of memories of the good times and war times at the YMCA too. Old Ryin, NBK, etc.... I still play some on Chessy in CHAMPS!. Thinking of playing a free shard with KT to kill time.

C

Calell

The time I was referring to was I think a KMR event or something in Trinsic Fel back way before the flagging rules when they let reds come into guardzone, so if a red was seen 'in town' it wasn't for long at all...

G

Geez so much Love for you, yuck! Still playing? It has been ages man, havent talked to you since you gave me this nickname a few years ago, remember that?
I have alot of memories of in-game stuff with ya but some of my favorites are the ones from the year Tommy,(tom bombadill the first sonoma pk tamer tailor mage, surprisingly enough he managed to kill alot of better known pvpers with that char back in the day) you and myself spent dueling every night on top of that tower outside of brit. Anyways ill PM ya my info and we can catch up on stuff. I dont have to remind you that not much has changed here and its best to keep things close to your vest until you know you can trust who your talking to.
A little healthy paranioa is a good thing!

Anyways good to see ya and look for my PM!

Enjoy!

I

imported_Lacrimo_Cruor

Those were some of the best times I had in UO on top of that tower and all of us running around fighting against the old PkP crew and killing them 2v5 at Cyrus' house. That guild with the blessed vanq spear kid... The times at the Y much to the dismay of Dor. We did defend that place as well though too.
I've been at work for the last 12 hours and I have another 12 to go so.....I'm growing really bored. Have you talked to Tom lately? Or Tua?

S

Syrus Rane

Whats up Locke haven't seen ya in forever. What have ya been up to lately?

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Hey Lacrimo....I remember ya..Hows things? We had alot of fun "back then".

this is Mundayne/Mirage/Seeker of Souls (origional founder of EFL when it was at it's peeks). I really miss those days and alot of good folks..I still have my accounts and log in once in a great blue moon...I play alot of WoW now.

ICQ# 5998033

G

Um Hi

My names DC

I play on Pacific and Origin

I'm in a little guild called FL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just coming to see how the shards doing, PvP and otherwise.

Also like to apologize to people for past events before my departure.

Lacrimo Cruor/haties/Locke Ebonysoul/Willow Steele

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup bro, gimme a ring on icq anytime 142432271. Don't really remember if we got off on good terms, been so long.... :\

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
holy heck, your replying to a message that is 4 yeas old?