• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old 'Sewn By' items.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya all.

Since i am returning to UO ( Yay! ) , i need to make me some starting money, and need to let some stuff from my bank go...

So, i wonder what i could possibly get out of the following items.. Atleast something hopefully.

• Studded Tunic
  • Studded Sleeves
  • Studded Gloves
  • Studded Gorglet
  • Leather Gloves
  • Leather Skirt (x3)
  • Leather Gorglet
All parts are exceptional, original color and unused. All are titled " XXX Sewn by BlackWidow "

Apart from them, i also got a few small stuff that might bring me just something..?

• Deed to a guildstone ( Named: Fittetrynene )
  • Snowy Scene of the shrine of Chaos
  • A Jointing plate [Exceptional]

Throw me a number if you're interrested in any of these and we'll make a deal.

Thank you!

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sewn sets has been known to sell for a lot of gold if it was complete sets. But these items are better to put on rares Forum. There might be a few collectors there who will pay well. Guildestone deeds go for 10-25m since you can not place guildstones anymore without deeds

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for that... Im not really interrested in getting top money for the items, just fair prices to get me started again!

But i´ll throw in another thread about it then!

Thank you ET ( pun intended )

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
Always nice to see people that i remember (and those i dont) come back to the game. :)
I mostly remember you from WBB bank sitting (I was a lonely mage called Misery)
Anyway, if you need some up-to-date armor/jewels, just PM me the details of what you need and ill sort it out. :) (no charge)
Welcome back!

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, welcome back!
Dang, and if gm's spoke norwegian, that guildstone would be jailed!! :-D

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
Always nice to see people that i remember (and those i dont) come back to the game. :)
I mostly remember you from WBB bank sitting (I was a lonely mage called Misery)
Anyway, if you need some up-to-date armor/jewels, just PM me the details of what you need and ill sort it out. :) (no charge)
Welcome back!
banksitting?! Pfff, I Never did such a thing!

.. Oh ok then, Maybe a little.
sadly, Europa seem so dead now, im considering jumping over to Atlantic... :/

@Shadwfox, I know, Right! Thats why i like it even more ;)