• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Old School REAL Orc Chief Helm

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This being the NON REPLICA one you are able to enhance it Barbed to add more resists OR enhance it spined to add resists and luck. Why would you add luck you might ask? Well to make that perfect MAX LUCK sampire suit that has MAX HCI, LMC too!!

ICQ 402886

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you enhance it you loose the title btw
This is true. I have another one that I enhanced spined thats used on my shame sampire. Losing the title wasnt a deal breaker for me though.

FYI: I have offers of 300m by Damien X and 325m by Mr. Plod. Those are the best. Will sell this within the next day or so.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe its orc helm or barbed orc helm. I can log in later and look for you. Even show it to ya

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know you've been playing uo too long when an item this new gets reffered to as 'old school'.
I guess I could have put "original" since thats the point I was getting at when i said Old School. It had nothing to do with age when I said it even if this came out when about 2004ish? I'm not too certain
Thanks for your bid. I figured this would be a hot commodity with how functional it is with not only making shame sampires in luck suits but with the being able to add more resists to it.

Heres mine that was enhanced Barbed. I use it now on a sampire but it really opens up some options on pvp dexxer suits as you well know:)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This will end 24 hours from this post. I should be home from work tomorrow by then to deliver.

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wow
I guess I could have put "original" since thats the point I was getting at when i said Old School. It had nothing to do with age when I said it even if this came out when about 2004ish? I'm not too certain

Thanks for your bid. I figured this would be a hot commodity with how functional it is with not only making shame sampires in luck suits but with the being able to add more resists to it.

Heres mine that was enhanced Barbed. I use it now on a sampire but it really opens up some options on pvp dexxer suits as you well know:)
that thing is freakin sick!! Wows I would've enhanced with spined, though :3
Any idea about how many of these exist? I'd love to get my hands on a real one in the future!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure how many they made or where it even came from tbh. I've always just looked for deals buying low and selling high:)
I remember around AOS when I think they came out I initially thought they were stupid and useless though lol. Now, not so much!
Its the best headpiece in the game imo especially for a sampire in shame that u want to use the trinket with, luck mempho, 400 luck jewel set, u get the picture.

This is the only way to go to reach 3982 luck that gives you a 100% chance to receive the best loot each kill while still having 40 LMC, 45 HCI, etc, etc.