• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Rares, Siege Perilous

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hi All!

I have some pretty old items on Siege Perilous that I'm hoping to trade for gold/gifts on either Europa, Atlantic or Oceania. I'm trying to fund my return to UO after having been 'orphaned' due to EA billling error...I've had a couple great people insist on helping with a LRC 70s suit, for example, but I'd like to try to earn a bit a more old fashioned way if possible. I used to Xshard gifts, but seems I still have some on Siege (and a few on other, scattered shards). Here's a list of SP stuff:

1 gift ticket Green (old, with stone wall gump) choose: wristwatch, globe, statue, holiday tree, or snowballs
1 gift ticket Red (choose eggnog, icepatch, garland, snowpiles or a tree)
2 6th anniversary bag, full (Bell, cake, wand and bag)
2 5th anniversary cake (birthday cakes)
2 Gift box (wreath, snowman, pointsettia, snowflake)
1 practice weapon skinning knife
1 shimmering 'Crystal Ball'
1 blue Mariah statue
1 potted plant deed

Shoot me a PM if you might be interested. I'm hoping to fund my characters return :)
Cheers!