• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player looking to return.

C

Cueball

Everyone comes back to UO, including me!
It's been 2 years since I last logged into UO, after giving away all I owned and leaving my houses to fall down, I find myself a poor man with no direction, basically I'm looking for some advice on making myself some gold, or a guild to get some stuff done with, or anything really:) My chars were called Hawkeye, Rocket Ajax and Cueball if anyone remembers me :p Looking to get back on my UO feet again.

S

SilentFoxXy

Everyone comes back to UO, including me!
It's been 2 years since I last logged into UO, after giving away all I owned and leaving my houses to fall down, I find myself a poor man with no direction, basically I'm looking for some advice on making myself some gold, or a guild to get some stuff done with, or anything really:) My chars were called Hawkeye, Rocket Ajax and Cueball if anyone remembers me :p Looking to get back on my UO feet again.
Feel free to give me a shout, ICQ- 450-150-281 Ill help you out as much as I can. Im in game most the day UK, usually 9am thru to 9pm. Guild wise I cant help, as Im not in a guild, but, I am Commander of True Brittanians faction.....

Happy to donate a few GP to help you on your way, and a few bits n bobs, just let me know, and I can advise on some BIG gold earning options, LEGAL, boring, but profitable.....

Good Luck and good hunting:)

Sunday (today) Im out at Bingo with Mother In law, but apart from that......

CatT:)

A

Anubis_cuk

Re a guild, I am trying to get ClanUK up and running within the game again - I have a good guild house and some interest so only time will tell. You're welcome to give it a try and see how it goes, my ICQ is 10288042

C

Cueball

Thanks for the replies, will be sending both of you a message.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're also out and about. Saor is a guild specially for new and returning players. You can shout me here or on icq 451 321 008 :)