• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old player looking to return

BAAL

Adventurer
Hows Siege going these days? Been couple years since I have played. Anyone still out there?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you would probably find the population on the shard to be down from when you last played but the same can be said of most shards with the exception of atlantic and the asian shards not withstanding.
however the core community is still there and as helpful as ever. Don't know your playstyle but if you look at this thread you will see Bo looking to form a PvP guild and old time guilds like Gilfane are still quite active.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi BAAL, I remember you from years ago :) welcome back

BAAL

Adventurer
you would probably find the population on the shard to be down from when you last played but the same can be said of most shards with the exception of atlantic and the asian shards not withstanding.
however the core community is still there and as helpful as ever. Don't know your playstyle but if you look at this thread you will see Bo looking to form a PvP guild and old time guilds like Gilfane are still quite active.
Right on! my style was down for whatever.. Mostly used to be in pk/pvp guilds but we would farm as well do those dungeon things forgot what they where called

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sadly Trial accounts can only access Help Chat, so if on Trial, you need to join a guild, so you won't be alone, you are welcome in The Dark Outlaws, TDO*

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sweet! Cant log into old account guess would have to start from scratch which is already got me scared lol
Did you forget your password? Or why can't you log in? If so it is possible to get help from support or Mesanna...if she has the time...I ahve helped 2 old Siege Vets get their accounts back so far, maybe I can help you too

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hail Baal.

Welcome back. You were in B^G or TnT before you quit playing if I remember correctly.
The population is not like it was when you were playing but there´s still a lot of fun to be had. Plus if you stick around it means we´re +1 when the next returning player is poking his head in. ;)

BAAL

Adventurer
Hail Baal.

Welcome back. You were in B^G or TnT before you quit playing if I remember correctly.
The population is not like it was when you were playing but there´s still a lot of fun to be had. Plus if you stick around it means we´re +1 when the next returning player is poking his head in. ;)
You right on! Ill be around

BAAL

Adventurer
Did you forget your password? Or why can't you log in? If so it is possible to get help from support or Mesanna...if she has the time...I ahve helped 2 old Siege Vets get their accounts back so far, maybe I can help you too
back in action

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
+1 in the Vice alliance, not sure BAAL can make it to this sunday VvV battle, but we will try to get rid of his rust before next sunday. If anyone can help him with mage advices, as I never had been a PvP mage. Many mods are new for him too.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It really sucks that the EA accounting system is awful. I hope you got yer account back. See ya on Sunday.