• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Old Napa Items

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only recently become infected with the Rares collection "Bug". Several people that I've talked to / Met the last few weeks have asked: "What's the Theme of your collection". Or other words of the same ilk.

So after some soul searching and thought about the subject: I've come to realize that what I'm most interested in, is some of the Old "Napa" items. Especially some of the items from Season's four and five. So I'm asking for some help finding the following items:

Napa Valley: SEASON 4

Scales of Tal'Keesh (Invulnerability Blue) (12)
Skull of Tal'Keesh (Giant Dragon Skull) (2)
Enchanted Valorite Ore (Invulnerability Blue Rock Same Shape as Level 1 Doom Stealable Artifact Rock) (4)

Added
A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh (Blue Dragon Statue) (8)

SEASON 5

Dragon Eggs (~15

I'd really appreciate any help in locating any of these items that might be for sale!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have one of the Enchanted Valorite Ore. Sorry it isn't for sale at this time.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL

I understand. However, if you ever do decide to sell, please remember me ;)

I realize that this, being as rare and as old as it is will most lekely take some time to find (if I ever do). It is always good to know where one of them is, perhaps one day I'll have something you want bad enough to at least talk about trading:thumbup1:

This is my favorite item in the game right now. Not sure why, I just really like the graphic LoL.

So, let me know if you ever decide to re-decorate and get rid of that blue orb ;)
:stir:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull of Tal'Keesh (Giant Dragon Skull) (2) The 2 skulls are owned by Of The Ring and Bacchus on Pacific.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And this was your friendly neighborhood update from Flutter!

:next:
I didn't mean anything by it.
If people are looking for certain items it helps to know where they are.
I didn't mean to come off rude.
Didn't seem ro be rude to me ;)

I really did appreciate knowing where one of them is.

Like I said, if you ever want to sell, give me a shout!