• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Old Leprechaun Outfit

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looking to buy this set. Don't care if the boots are blessed or not.

PM me

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy this set. Don't care if the boots are blessed or not.

PM me
Apparently you can recreate now by tailoring, just the boots u can't but you could make fur boots to match

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently you can recreate now by tailoring, just the boots u can't but you could make fur boots to match
Yeah, I guess all I'm really looking for is the original 1109 boots. I mean, if someone has the original outfit that'd be great, it would save me 10 minutes of dying clothes to match. But I really want those OG boots.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had a full (blessed) set dyed the appropriate hue including the (blessed) boots but I sold it about 6 months ago. You can make that anytime with the (blessed) clothing or non blessed with a regular dye tub.

The 1109 boots are the hard part. Pretty sure Nails has a full set for sale.
He does, but wants to sell it as part of an entire package of other stuff. So I'm hoping there's someone else out there that has a pair lying around...:eyes: