• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Haven, Dark Knight and Golems

T

tymbow

Has anyone ever tried to take a Golem up against the Dark Knight, Challenger of Old Haven? How did it go?

As Golem's don't bond, I assume you would have to gate him to the Dark Knight?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the Dark Night? How do you kill it? What does it give? Do you have to be Young to do it? I saw it once in a building but was never able to find out any info on it

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can only do the Dark Knight challenge when you start a new character in KR client.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/guides/uokr/KRGwentutorialstraticstemplate.shtml
Read it a bit more carefully

Challenging the Dark Knight

Once you have completed the tutorial, you will be able to gain your skills and learn to fight, do some new player quests and practice with interacting in the world, non player characters (NPC's*) and other characters you find wandering around New Haven. Hang onto the rune the Dark Knight gave you, put it in your bank box* for safe keeping until you are ready to challenge him. Skill gaining and the new player quests are discussed in more detail in the next section. However these are some tips for when you are ready to challenge:
You get a rune and can go back at a later time to challenge the Dark Knight which means if you can figure out a way to get a golem in there it should be possible to take one. I know a tamer should be able to get pets in there no problem though as the amount of time you'd need to get a bit of skill gain done you could tame and bond a few Frenzied Ostards.

T

tymbow

I know a tamer should be able to get pets in there no problem though as the amount of time you'd need to get a bit of skill gain done you could tame and bond a few Frenzied Ostards.
I wish I'd done that but this is my crafter and he is fully developed so no room for taming points. I'll get a gate scroll and try it out...

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your a full crafter ..... take the ingredients with you and craft the golem after you've reached the dark knight.