• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old Cloths Double Blessed. price guess

• Thread starter Stormbringer127
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Stormbringer127

I'm just getting back to the game after 9+ years. Lost a ton of my stuff since i lost my houses. I do still have all my cloths some of which I may be willing to part with but I don't know what is fair for me and fair to others. So if i could get some expert opinions might make my life easier. Its a long list of cloths I know but if anyone would help me out with some pricing it would be great. Oh and the shard is Lake Superior

I have the following: stuff in " "s is what the line says on the item.

"A Kilt Sewn By Fire (blessed)" ... then next line is "Exceptional".. then "Blessed" again on the 3rd line

"A Body Sash Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)" ... then next line is "Exceptional".. then "Blessed" again on the 3rd line

"A Skullcap Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)" ... next line is "Exceptional".. next line is "Blessed". I have two of these

"A Half Apron Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)" ... next line is "Exceptional".. next line is "Blessed".

"Tunic (blessed)" ... then next line is "Exceptional".. then "Blessed" again on the 3rd line

"Long Pants" .. next line "Crafted By Val (blessed)" .. next line "Exceptional" ... next line "Blessed"

"Sandals (blessed)" .... next line "Blessed" .. i have four of these.

"A Wizard's Hat (blessed)" .. next line is "Exceptional".. next line is "Blessed"

"A Straw Hat (blessed)" next line is "Exceptional".. next line is "Blessed"

"A Kilt (blessed)" ... next line "Blessed"

"A Kilt" .. next line "Crafted By Val (blessed)" .. next line "Exceptional" ... next line "Blessed"

I also have a ton of old weapons with charges and things like that some used to be silver and now have slaying. along with a lot of old wands mostly ID. Are these worth anything.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, perhaps I can help a bit.

A Kilt Sewn By Fire (blessed) - At least 30 mill, a nice piece

A Body Sash Of Exceptional Quality (blessed) - I'm personally not a big fan of this tag but it does have a pretty big following and does sell. I see this type generally in the 15-40 mill range

A Skullcap Of Exceptional Quality (blessed) - Same

A Half Apron Of Exceptional Quality (blessed) - Same

Tunic (blessed) - 10-15ish

Long Pants .. next line Crafted By Val (blessed) - I'm going to assume that this is the white double blessed tag which never seems to sell as well. But pants can be difficult to find so in the 15-20 range

Sandals (blessed) - any color besides black 3-5 mill, Jet black 5-9 mill

A Wizard's Hat (blessed) - 8-10 mill

A Straw Hat (blessed) - 8-10 mill

A Kilt (blessed) - 10-15 mill

A Kilt .. next line Crafted By Val (blessed) - Once again the white tag never seems to sell as well, 8-10 range

As for the old weapons I won't be much help unless they are of the Made By tag.

If you are selling I would love to make a bid for the kilt sewn by fire, 30 mill.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

S

Stormbringer127

As for server it's lake superior I put it in the first post bit it's kind of hidden in the middle. I don't have icq up yet ill do it this afternoon and we can see about meeting up and haggling.

Oh and as for the sandals I think it's ether one or two jet black one realy nice grey another one is a redish and I think I have a brown one too

edit: ok now i have icq # is 597722027