• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Old Bug Returns: Ship Runes Resetting When In Storage

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following image shows the runes for the ships, from left to right;

Britannian Ship (Docked)
Orc Ship (Docked, now deployed)
Tokuno Ship (Docked, now deployed and has been overnight)
Galleon (Dry Docked)

As you can see, the 3rd slot, for the Tokuno ship has blank runes. I've been testing over the week, and the other 3 ships keep their runes marked, but the Tokuno ship, and only the Tokuno ship will lose it's rune again if held in the bank box or a Secure container between server maintainence. You can see a rune in my backpack which is to the same Tokuno ship, which was not reset.

As mentioned here I also recently lost a Tokuno boat (with High Seas paint, sigh) after only 7 days. I searched the entire sea but couldn't find it; it's possibly related, or maybe just coincidental. The ship in the above screenshots is still available from runes in backpack and runebook so it's not gone yet!