• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Old Bow Set?

S

Salya Sin

I was wondering where they came from (event? Old loot drop? Year?) and if there is a list of the complete set... all but one are charcoal color. I searched for about an hour trying different combinations and couldn't find anything on the forums...

A Bow Of Elemental Ban (one normal brown, one charcoal)
A Bow Of Earth Shatter
A Bow Of Elemental Health
A Bow Of Ogre Thrashing
A Bow Of Water Dissipation
A Bow Of Summer Wind
A Bow Of Vacuum
A Blood Drinking Bow
A Bow Of Flame Dousing
A Bow Of Terathan Slaying
A Repond Bow
A Bow Of Reptilian Death
A Bow Of Scorpion's Bane
A Bow Of Exorcism
A Bow Of Daemon Dismissal
An Orcish Bow
A Bow Of Ophidian Slaying
A Bow Of Orc Slaying
A Bow Of Dragon Slaying
A Bow Of Troll Slaughter
A Bow Of Lizardman Slaughter
A Bow Of Snake's Bane
A Bow Of Spider's Death
A Bow Of Gargoyles Foe
A Bow Of Arachnid Doom

All of these are slayer bows... some with 2 slayer properties... a super and a specific.

I also have about 36 of the no-name slayer bows that are the same color. But I'm not sure if these are crafted? They just say Bow...

Thanks!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are modified drops from Juka Lords. With those names they are old ones and more or less rare. (In this case not spawning anymore but not much aftersought.)
Todays Juka Bows spawn without beeing named with their slayer property. That one reveals first after getting modified by a GM bowyer. (I guess actually a random slayer gets added to a Juka Bow when becoming modifed. Every Juka Lord drops such a bow.)
Your brown bow might be an exception. It is an old unmodified Juka Bow and gets a second Slayer added when modified.

S

Salya Sin

Awesome! Thanks! That explains the addition of a second slayer property on some of them. AND the ones that do not have names but are just greyish slayer bows.

Thanks again!

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like these bows so buy them if I find them cheap, reminds me of the good ol' days of UO pre AOS.