• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Old 2-tone Halberd

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi ya :heart:'s! A friend would like for me to auction off this 2-toned Halberd, which is located over on ATL. He would like the starting bid at 80m Auction will end Sunday night 7pm Eastern Jan 15th/2017. Minimum Bid Inc. is 1m.{10min rule applies} Good Luck and Happy Bidding ^.^

auction item #2.png

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dang! Mines just sitting in my house somewhere - didn't know it had value!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a dupe - with a capital D - there used to be 4 of them across all of the shards on UO -
I have the only named one - unless someone else comes up with another NAMED ONE ..
this was about the same time as when the 2 toned "Calm & Subdue" also were out..
check back to mm about 1997 to 1999 rares lists

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a dupe - with a capital D - there used to be 4 of them across all of the shards on UO -
I have the only named one - unless someone else comes up with another NAMED ONE ..
this was about the same time as when the 2 toned "Calm & Subdue" also were out..
check back to mm about 1997 to 1999 rares lists

I was aware of this. The item is still fairly few in number and thus sought after.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avenger's Hellebarte - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics ...
the reason is is "sought after" is more likely people don't know its a dupe...
its a very cool color .. the duped ones have no name above it = Avenger's Hellebarte...
if someone wants to spend 600m on something it doesn't bother me - long as they know its a
duped item & understand its just not rare