• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okies everyone - please do not feed the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roscoe

Hi folks, please do not feed the trolls. All it does is encourage them so the next time you see someone trying to get a reaction out of the forum to no apparent purpose other than to get a reaction, don't give them the satisfaction. ;-)

Wow, that almost rhymes.

------------------------------
UO Stratics Forums Coordinator

U

Ultrin Sargtlin

Okie lads and lasses...dinna feed this troll!!!!

*deep chuckle*

sorry lad couldna pass up this chance

Honor is like a rose
A rose wilts, it dies
Your honor wilts, you die.

R

Roscoe

*slaps head*

Thanks Ultrin - I'm not sure for what - but thanks. :)

------------------------------
UO Stratics Forums Coordinator

I

Iroc

*places out a bowl of Purina Troll chow*

Oops now I've done it.

OOOoooOOOooo Look at the lack of colors!

U

Ultrin Sargtlin

Ahhh look at the lil angel with its new wings...

NO STOP EQUINOX...ITS NOT A WASP

*sigh* well lets go feed another troll

Honor is like a rose
A rose wilts, it dies

G

Aww, how am I gonna make glorious lord on stratics if I cant lure the trolls to their ultimate demise?

/forum_images/uo/icons/look.gif Trouble doesn't need to find me... it pretty much knows where I am all the time. /forum_images/uo/icons/look.gif - Mel Gibson

X

Xainthis

NO MORE MODS NO MORE MODS!

*Wonders if he's ganna get fed*

*so cold and hungry*

/forum_images/uo/icons/disturbed.gif

" I was told to change it so I did "

/forum_images/uo/icons/alien.gif"Never underestimate your opponet(no matter how bad they spell=)." Mr. B.D /forum_images/uo/icons/alien.gif

U

Ultrin Sargtlin

*throws the lad an elf*

yer close lad...ye need to work on yer spellin though, elves is spelled..E L V E S

Honor is like a rose
A rose wilts, it dies

Drakken Payne

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about anyone else, but I think El Pollo Diablo is pretty damned funny.

Not very productive, and quite disgusting, but damn, the first post I read by him/her had me rolling on the floor.

But, hey, I'm a cynic.

G

if we feed them enough perhaps they'll swell up, then reach that critical mass stage and totally blow into small pieces! then we'd not have them around at all and could return to our rest breaks! <grin>

<font color=blue>T'Amon-at work *waves* Hiya, boss!</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord, "... and if you are REAL good, I'll let you watch!"/forum_images/uo/icons/smile.gif</font color=blue>

G

But I wanna feed the trolls!!.....

I wanna I wanna I wanna !!!

*sits down and pout´s*

<center>

<center>/forum_images/uo/icons/uhoh.gif - I'll roam the world with bread & thread - /forum_images/uo/icons/uhoh.gif

L

Lim-Dul

man, the easiest way to feed the trolls is to try and throw a tomato in one's mouth from a good distance away. Of course, it'll end up looking like this, but, that's the breaks huh?
<center>
</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>/forum_images/uo/icons/clown.gif/forum_images/uo/icons/roll.gif/forum_images/uo/icons/livid.gif/forum_images/uo/icons/roll.gif/forum_images/uo/icons/clown.gif</center>

G

elves is spelled #$%$%^ E L V E S!!!

<font color=blue>T'Amon-at work *waves* Hiya, boss!</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord, "... and if you are REAL good, I'll let you watch!"/forum_images/uo/icons/smile.gif</font color=blue>

H

Hoomi

Get the trolls to that point where all we have to do is to offer them "just a wafer thin mint", and then dive for cover...

EWWWWW That's DISGUSTING!

My guess is the inside of trolls is just as disgusting as the outside...

Say, what's that black clad lady singing?

"Feed the trolls, tuppence a bag..."

OK, I'll go back to work now...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

U

UnKnown1

If we arent here to feed the trolls, then why are we here?

HAHAHAHA
Sanity is over-rated

G

I am not spending time wiping troll guts off of the board every time you overfeed them and they explode. I would much prefer you starve them to death so we have just one shriveled up husk to sweep away rather than a million or more nasty, drippy pieces. Gross!!!

<font color=blue>Leandra</font color=blue>

Y

yezzyu

The problem with feeding the trolls is they are just like stray dogs and cats....you feed them and then they stay! And according to Animal control... you feed them..you own them.
Sorry I do not think I am zoned for trolls.

Get Granny her cane...there are Orcs to whack

A

Asmodeus (Atl)

Hoomi, how DARE they let you in PETUM with those thoughts! Shame on you!

-Asmodeus, the PSYCHIC SnR/Pic poster

It's easy to win when they don't know the rules.

G

I flame the trolls. 1200 Degrees, enough to burn even bone. I leave only ash to be blown away in the wind.
What could be better than that????

"Stolen from other posters"

You cant always be young but you can always be REALLY immature /forum_images/uo/icons/biggrin.gif

/forum_images/uo/icons/look.gif Trouble doesn't need to find me... it pretty much knows where I am all the time. /forum_images/uo/icons/look.gif - Mel Gibson

U

Ultrin Sargtlin

this troll has gotten 20 posts to feed off of...ARRRGGGG make that 21

*chuckles*

Honor is like a rose
A rose wilts, it dies

G

[nt] = No Text

<font color=blue>Leandra</font color=blue>

G

Once, I ate something........I forget what it was........I bet it had peanut butter in it.......but anyway, for the rest of the day I felt all sick and stuff, but then I pooped a big poop and I felt better.

T

the great bob

Hey I use my suit to get a reaction, am I a sublimial troll then?

Inappropritate? You bet!

G

i wanna know why the post about poop tasting chocolate got locked in like 5 seconds, it was funny

G

I have to admit it was the 1st post that actually made me physically queasy. I am glad that one got locked, just wonder about the other 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.