• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay - DSFASFA houses

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

T_Amon_from_work

I do still have the list several of us compiled of these beasts. EA has announced that they are wanting data on EA-owned housing (see the Herald notice at uo.com), so I plan on submitting the list.

Maybe we can get these taken care of!

F

feath

They didn't track the houses they took from scripters?!
someone should be :blushing:

A

Azazel of LA

I do still have the list several of us compiled of these beasts. EA has announced that they are wanting data on EA-owned housing (see the Herald notice at uo.com), so I plan on submitting the list.

Maybe we can get these taken care of!
SWEET , saves me the time of going around writing them all down. :party:

T

T_Amon_from_work

They didn't track the houses they took from scripters?!
someone should be :blushing:
Those may be in the EA-owned category.

I got email verification from the contact person in the Herald notice ... she will gladly accept the entire list of DSFASFA housing! Sooo, soon as I get home tonight it will be sent off to EA. Woohoo!

I happen to know a spot that if 2 of these places drop a castle just **might** fit.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Woot! Thanks for saving us all a bunch of time! :grouphug:
I don't think you were here yet, but Basara, Fran Fury, myself and others went DSFASFA-hunting all over Tram. We got the coords for the house sign, I eliminated what appeared to be duplicates then jeremy got the list - more than once.

I don't expect overnight drops, but these DSFASFA units should offer nothing to IDOCers anyway - they are unoccupied and never have been.

A

Azazel of LA

We do have the list of DSFASFA houses as well - you don't need to send those at the moment.

The houses will most likely be dropped without fanfare, in small batches, over a relatively long period of time. It's not going to be a huge global wipe, and there will probably not be actual IDOCs.
That was posted over in UHall :)

P

Parsifal

I was at the meetup in Austin, Texas last year and I spoke with Jeremy personally about this. I followed up that conservation with an e-mail to her with the list of all the houses and their locations. Nothing was ever done. I do not have the faith in this current team to ever address this issue and it would not suprise me if these houses are here for another year or longer.

Please prove me wrong!