ok what happened.....

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Devils_Reject

ok i know ive been gone awhile but what the heck happened to the old haven .... ive been gone 4 two yrs can anyone kind of catch me u please?

T

Tazar

Basically, the greed of the players rose to the surface as we all traded in blackrock for arties... the traders then seem to have used it to blow up haven! (This is the cover story for rebuilding Haven to accommodate the KR new-player quests).

D

Devils_Reject

hmmmm i have missed alot so when is kr to be released?

T

Tazar

KR was officially released last May or June of 2007, but it was really not ready for full release. By August to October, it was much better and I have been on KR exclusively pretty much ever since...

Lots of people hate it because it is not what they are used to, but it really is a great client! Yes, it has bugs, but then 2D has 10 year old bugs so both are really equal there.

T

Tazar

My personal opinion is that it is well worth it if your computer can handle it. The macro system and crafting menu's alone are an awesome improvement and when you add the customizable interface, it was a no-brainer decision for me.

That said, I am sure there are many others that will warn you away as if you were accidentally walking into the gates of hell...

The only way to know if it is right for you is to try it! However, do not try it until you have a few hours to sit down and play with all of the options. It does need to be personalized quite a bit to feel right to a UO old-timer...

D

Devils_Reject

Hey is ur guild recruiting i got a perfect char for it :pint:Sir Drunk:pint:

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are used to playing the other big games out there KR may be easier for you to addapt to.
But like Taz said only if your PC can handle it. Mine isnt quite new and runs 2d great but KR is not running well at all.

T

Tazar

ODE does not really recruit. We just make friends and go from there!

We are generally a high-end PVM/Crafting/Merchant group. Members are on every evening usually somewhere around the peerless areas.

Hollar any time if you'd like to try a trial hunt or two with us. But be prepared for some of the hardest PVM battles in the game.

D

Devils_Reject

So whats up with the bag of sending? How much are they going 4 now?

T

Tazar

Honestly, I do not pay attention to them any more, but I would be surprised if they still sold at all. Recent changes were made to the bag to slow the flow of gold into the game. These changes made the bag of sending pretty much useless except in rare cases.

Basically, where it used to be one charge of trans powder per item sent, now it is one charge per (I think) 10 stones of item weight sent. The net result is if you are sending gold, it will cost you more gold to buy the translocation powder than the gold you are sending.