• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok Origin, I need a headcount

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am officially back and I am not happy with what I see.

We need to get this shard back on it's feet!

What I need to know is how many people on Origin actually read and pay attention to this forum.

What guilds are here? What do you guys do?

The last EM event was great! There were alot of people there.

I know Cassie used to do Auctions...is anyone doing those anymore? Does Deal or No Deal still happen here?

We need to get this stuff goin!

M

Michael Wolf

I read the forums. problem is I don't play the game anymore... Still have my main account and castle but I haven't logged in in months.

E

Eyes of Origin

I read the forums and check in with guildies from time to time, but rl is busy and havent logged in for weeks. :(

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well the two of you are no help at all! :D

I miss you guys..no worries, Larisa is back...I'll figure somethin out :)

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still around. I get online most nights and try to make it to most events. I am the sole remaining member of AV and usually I am just doing my own thing or maintaining the rune library in Luna. I have been doing a lot of sailing lately.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohhh my....one AV member left??

Well thank you for keeping the luna rune library up, I used that on more then one occasion lol.

I see people post in that word association thread alot...but nowhere else.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Larisa, how goes it? It's KoRn. I'm still around. Haven't been playing much. I'm probably going to be going at it here in a bit though. Let's get a group together and spawn sometime. =>

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I play on Origin, but it is often alone. I like building characters. The hardest part of playing on Origin is that the market for items is slow. So if you want a particular item (or power scroll), you have to plan to earn it yourself (for the most part). I'm ok with that and accept it for what it is.

-OBSIDIAN-

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am with Obisidian, i think of Origin as the frontier. If you want it, you have to get it yourself. :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey, Larisa, how goes it? It's KoRn. I'm still around. Haven't been playing much. I'm probably going to be going at it here in a bit though. Let's get a group together and spawn sometime. =>
HEY! Glad to see you're still around! We'll have to hook up :)

Anyone know of a luna vendor house owner I could maybe get a vendor or 2? I am going to be working on stocking much needed items..my old house is still there but I don't know the owner :/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh you're awesome thank you!

I am building up some supplies first...things I always hated hunting for lol..arrows, bags of sending, trans powder...workin on my crafter to get leather/ingots....if there's anything else people need let me know.

Armor-wise I can't do...my crafter is on atl but im workin up a new one.

but as far as supplies...I will have SA tomorrow so I'll be able to farm imbueing ingredients I think? lol

so it'll be fun! :)

Kiwi the serf

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orpheito here. I play a lot less thn i did and i did leave the game completely for a year and a half, though i kept my accts alive sine i knew that some day i would return. I read the forums but hadnt posted since 2007. I appreciate ur efforts Larissa.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh my....Orpheito! Well it's amazing to see that you're still around!

I will have the SA upgrade later this evening....I'm trying to play catch up on this storyline with the Dark Defiler....

Tomorrow...Royal City....I HOPE to see people there :)

R

Rowdydude

I am but a lone soul wandering the land i look forward to events forecoming

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still around, but I don't do auctions anymore. They just weren't worth it with no extra staff and not enough interest from the shard in doing them. I'm slowly setting up the area around the old auction area to be a small player run town. I own two keeps, the house on the beach near the bridge and the tower, btu there's room for more housing around there.

JoCool was doing auctions for awhile, but I haven't seen an auction posting in a month or so.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Totally understand that.

Unfortunatly I won't be able to do much until after the 11th. I JUST bought my SA Upgrade code and account management is down :/

But I do hope to bring more people here. I was hoping to do a report on the Defiler event tomorrow but unfortunatly I wont' be able to attend.

Things will turn around, I have faith. :)

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orph!!!! I still have the chicken you gave me during my knighting, he is GM in everything now!

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi there everyone,

i still play here primarily, i own sarahs luna estate vendor shop. also i own one of the keeps 1 keep away from cassie. btw hi cassie long time no see!

M

movebrightly

hi larissa!

hubby and i recently returned to origin from a 5 (or so) year break. we primarily play on our own, but have gone to the events and joe cool's auctions.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's a little more like it...good to see everyone slowly coming around :)

M

Michael Wolf

Read up on imbuing, you'll want to collect all the junk armor and jewelry you come across for now. most imbuing ingredients come from smelting. might as well get a head start while you wait on the account.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm slowly learning that!

Ahh Ghost...how I miss you. I'm glad you're still lurking ;)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The curtain rises on our Wizard of Oz production on Thursday runs through Sunday. I will be back but spotty still as I try to remember where in the he!! I put this thing and that thing. Kids will be back in school about two weeks after that and things might look like a new normal about then.

Glad someone seems interested. Lets make something happen. :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh yeah my kids go back on the 17th, I've been out checkin fel spawns here and there when I have a chance to get on...will be able to upgrade to SA on the 11th so hopefully will find people out and about :)

I'm rather excited..Origin may be a bit slow right now but it is NOT dead!

We shall prevail :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ohh yeah my kids go back on the 17th, I've been out checkin fel spawns here and there when I have a chance to get on...will be able to upgrade to SA on the 11th so hopefully will find people out and about :)

I'm rather excited..Origin may be a bit slow right now but it is NOT dead!

We shall prevail :)
Larisa (and everyone else), I have a 120 Artificer/Smith/Tailor/GM Tinker on Origin. If you provide the ingredients I'd be happy to do the suit construction to help you get going. Like I said earlier in the thread, the hard part for me is getting ingredients with the slow market.

-OBSIDIAN-

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
As soon as account management is up and I am able to upgrade to SA I will be more then happy to collect ingredients for you :)

Unfortunatly I transferred my crafter to Atlantic before I quit...still don't know why :/

But I still have Larisa who desperatly needs a suit, she's red and naked somewhere in fel ;)

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still around. I get online most nights and try to make it to most events. I am the sole remaining member of AV and usually I am just doing my own thing or maintaining the rune library in Luna. I have been doing a lot of sailing lately.
I really appreciate you keeping the library open. I started a toon on Origin when it came up, but I got pretty inactive not long after. I am starting to get back in more and the library saved my butt.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as account management is up and I am able to upgrade to SA I will be more then happy to collect ingredients for you :)

Unfortunatly I transferred my crafter to Atlantic before I quit...still don't know why :/

But I still have Larisa who desperatly needs a suit, she's red and naked somewhere in fel ;)
Larrissa, Pm me with what sort of base needs you have for a suit. I acquired a good many crafted armor pieces before i went inactive, would be happy to bring her some.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright I'm back, kinda, been away so long I'm trying to figure out what in the heck I have.

You might post needs. There are a couple of SA ingredients I have in very good supply.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really appreciate you keeping the library open. I started a toon on Origin when it came up, but I got pretty inactive not long after. I am starting to get back in more and the library saved my butt.
It is thank yous like this, that remind me why I keep up the library. Thank you.