• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok ok... I got nastalgic (or how ever you spell that)

T

THEMUSS

Ok... it has been SOOOO long since I logged on to the boards, or checked in on UO, I can't even remember my email address associated with this forum so I made a new account wich erks me off but **shrug** anyway...

Hi, my original posting name is Themus, some of you might remember me :), anyway, I am here out of a sence of curiousity on how some of my old school UO friends are doing? Some of My toon names back when I played are:
Marduk
Hoz
Hozincrants
Rhea
Kronus
Guildenstern (was actually a real life buddy's account who died IRL and I kept the account up for a bit)
Themus

Anyway... lol, I was watching mindcraft and I was curiouson how all the OLD SCHOOL peeps are getting along. I am talking the PRE-EA, original AOL origins Legends peeps, and a few of the post ea crew.

some names I remember are:
Omnicron (luhfed that dude and his hevenly axe)
UOJESUS
Mr. Twinkie
Gold
Socron
Devels Own ( spoke with her ingametoday... was awsome :) )
Drake
Kozmo
Maximus ( updated on Maximus by devils own)
Plucky Duck
Fluffybunny
Thunder ( dude was always too fair to me)
even Ufkaz lol
man, there are soooooo many I cant type them all. But, there was a time we where all a group of tight nit friends who would screw with each other, but man what fun time we had back in the day lol...
Anyway, speak up, I would dig hearing how you all are doing, see who is all still around :)

If you

S

siobhan

Dude - me too. And oddly, we pretty much spawned at the same time in Brit. Crazy!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Peeks head in...Themus..thine name dost remind me of grander days! I have since retired uo but still lurk here. Fluffy is still playing, off and on anyways.

And yea that axe was stupid. Running around stark naked one shotting people.

T

THEMUSS

OMNI :), well I am glad you are well and Fluff is well too. Ya... grander days :(. I really do miss epic days, server down battle rumbles that would turn into pvp fests for like 10 hours straight when server would surprise us re-up in 15 minutes... or even further back, faction battles :p. Having my spawns raided by you on your ethy lol, god it was fun! Can't say I will ever play UO again, but if a game could offer me fun like that OMGOOSES I would pay and play. Meh **shrug**

So what ya up to these days? Playing any new games lol?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No sir, not really. I farm here and there on UO. But cant be bothered to play. Working 60+ hours a week running three departments at a Car dealership does that. But hey, the money is good and I get to rock free Acuras..so I am happy. I tried WoW, hated that, tried a couple others with no luck. Recently I played for about a month on the new Star Wars MMO, but again couldnt keep my interest. I beasted on call of duty on xbox and ps3 for a while but I got bored with that. I guess I just work and hang with the family now dude.

K

King John

<--- Played on AOL's Legends of Kesmai, and was there when AOL Legends launched and you had to have an active AOL connection to get on the shard. I remember Themus and most the names on your list. I was known to hand out kittens and rainbows at the Fel Yew moongate on occasion.

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BOO!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahaha Yup Your old original Moderator is still alive and kicking.... WKD LIVES ON!!!!

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still visit Vegas about once a year to visit buds and see some shows....

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW Omni and other old schoolers. I am thinking of playing on a free shard that is old school style. pub 15/16 heh I have some chars there that i have not played in quite some time.... Why don't we all get together as you chars build skills there rather quickly. Still housing spots available. As I had 2 houses but both are gone..... :( PM to get the name and info of the shard as I have 3 different accounts with about 100 vet rewards avail on each one.

Last edited: