OK, I'm done

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me

Finally got Laurana's this morning and am retiring my Halloween runners for this year. I have 16 blue crystals left if anyone wants them. pm me, first come first serve

*crystals are gone already that was fast lol

C

Crystal Canyon

Lauranas was a hard one to get! Took about 5 of us looking everyday to get one for the house!

If no one ones wants the blue ones I will surely take them off your hands. Im trying to come up with the 50 im told I may need.

Thanks

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie
Lauranas was a hard one to get! Took about 5 of us looking everyday to get one for the house!

If no one ones wants the blue ones I will surely take them off your hands. Im trying to come up with the 50 im told I may need.

Thanks
I have 7 blue ones you can have. If u have a mailbox i will leave them there.

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank you both! I will make sure to get my mailbox back up!

False...I love your sig also....very creative! :thumbup:

The Mailbox is inside the library...and thanks again!